Homebrew Any way a CIA-installed counter could be made?

CeeDee

fuckin dork
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting worried I'm nearing the 300 CIA limit, so could someone make a counter that counts how many you have installed? It'd be fairly helpful. Thanks!

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not just 3ds games though, also apps and virtual console games. Plus if you know multiple languages you might be able to find 300 or more good 3ds games depending on what you are into since you wouldn't be limited due to a language barrier.

Last edited by cvskid,

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who the hell even plays 300 different games on 1 console? I have 67 and I play 4 of them regularly..... If you reach this limit, theres clearly a problem... Make a list of all the games you ACTUALLY play and uninstall the ones you dont. When I say play, I mean regularly.... I dont even know how you would even be interested in that many games.

mutinize

dazed and confused
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Geez, how big of a SD card do you have? I thought I was bad with my full 64GB but I'm not even close to 300 yet.

CeeDee

fuckin dork
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Geez, how big of a SD card do you have? I thought I was bad with my full 64GB but I'm not even close to 300 yet.
I have a 64GB and it isn't full yet, but I don't know how many I have installed (I have a lot of VC titles and a lot of 3DS games) and I would like to know just in case.

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
now that i think about it....... Yea im never gonna hit that. I have 2 32gb sd cards anyway. I hit myself each night for not finding out a way to combine the two.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: