Hacking Any use for Max Media Launcher (4GB)?

byjimini

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I already own an R4 but came across a bargain in the media launcher (75% off the rrp).

if it's no use then i'll just sell it on, but is there a way to make it play ds games like my r4?

dbgtdob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already own an R4 but came across a bargain in the media launcher (75% off the rrp).

if it's no use then i'll just sell it on, but is there a way to make it play ds games like my r4?

MediaLaunch.jpg

$19.99
(slot 1 passkey for slot 2 flash carts sold separately)

???? the max media launcher is not a flash cart, its a pass me, its no different then super key, passcard 3, ez pass 3, all it does is boot slot 2 flash carts, the R4 does what this does already, its the button on the far right when you turn on your R4, it boots up slot 2 flash carts.

i think you are talking about this.
Max Media Player 4GB
MediaPlayer.jpg

$189.99
its the more expensive version of max media dock, this flash cart well sucks, it has complicated saves you need to use a real ds game as a memory card, which is a hassle since you then have to carry around the ds game in your pocket and plug it into your ds to save..........not to mention you can only save one game at a time unless you have many ds games you dont care about and use them as a memory card for each rom.

Nightmare-Rex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes! just download it off the offiicial site is will be called "bootme.NDS" and in the flash cart its called "max media player" however I don't have slot 2 device exept for pokemon sapphire.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1