Any UK resident G6 Lite 'english' Users??

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by dreamwarbird, Aug 8, 2006.

1. dreamwarbird
    OP

dreamwarbird Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 8, 2006
    Hey,

I was wondering where the UK people got there G6 Lite's from? [​IMG]

As im looking around for one possibly in a bundle with the PassCard 3. [​IMG]

I am waiting on Divineo to tell me when they get stock for their Uk store. [​IMG]

I got a rude response from MrModChips when i queried a bundle deal. [​IMG]

Where else is there to buy from? [​IMG]

Ok, is it cheaper to buy from abroad? [​IMG]

Thanks for your time. [​IMG]

EDIT: Just had a look at PSXBOX.net and it comes to £65 inc. p&p AND Passcard 3. Which is the lowest i can find.

2. dreamwarbird
    OP

dreamwarbird Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 8, 2006
    Guess i answered my own question, with my EDIT?

Can't find any lower....

Also while im here, i did my own research and came up with the G6 Lite and PassCard3 as the perfect combo, if i aint worried about the low 4GBits. Am i right?

As i was going to buy a Super Card Lite with a Max Media launcher, till i researched a littrle more and discovered it wasn't as good as the G6+PassCard3.

3. pelago

pelago Member

Feb 20, 2006
    Personally I've bought from Hopebuy, although I hear they've just ran out of stock. Ordered Thursday, arrived this afternoon (UK). I ordered a G6 Lite and EZpass3 for £66.42 inc P&P. I got the EZpass3 over the Passcard3 as I didn't want a splash screen.

4. dreamwarbird
    OP

dreamwarbird Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 8, 2006
    cheers for your input!

[​IMG]

5. richardfong

richardfong Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 20, 2006
    thanks pelago, what shipping method did you choose, just out of curiosity.. thanks man

6. Obusa

Obusa Member

Newcomer
    Jun 7, 2006
    United States
    i got mine from divineo.de, 92.94 euros (~£62.52) g6 lite on it's own before the price raise though and with UPS express shipping. i didn't want to get charged some stupid customs+excise fee if i got it from china.

7. pelago

pelago Member

Feb 20, 2006
    I chose DHL, which was the second cheapest after ADS. I've never heard of ADS so I chose DHL instead, even though it was a dollar more expensive. The tracking number Hopebuy gave me on a Friday didn't work on the DHL site until Monday, but I think that was just because of the weekend.

Hopebuy marked the item as a $20 value 'sample of connector', and I didn't get hit by customs charges. I didn't even have to ask them to do this, so I think they do it by default.

8. madnutcase

madnutcase Member

Newcomer
    Oct 7, 2005
    I got mine from Divineo China and used EMS and cost £61.45. I received it in 2 days and wasn't hit by customs charges as they marked it as E-card Reader and a value of $20.

[​IMG]

9. 5kuzgib

5kuzgib Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 29, 2006
    I'm waiting for cheapmod to get some stock in - they said they'd have some in on monday but I guess not :s

Getting p**ed off with waiting :\

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice