Any UK resident G6 Lite 'english' Users??

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by dreamwarbird, Aug 8, 2006.

Aug 8, 2006
  1. dreamwarbird
    OP

Newcomer dreamwarbird Newbie

United Kingdom
    Hey,

I was wondering where the UK people got there G6 Lite's from? [​IMG]

As im looking around for one possibly in a bundle with the PassCard 3. [​IMG]

I am waiting on Divineo to tell me when they get stock for their Uk store. [​IMG]

I got a rude response from MrModChips when i queried a bundle deal. [​IMG]

Where else is there to buy from? [​IMG]

Ok, is it cheaper to buy from abroad? [​IMG]

Thanks for your time. [​IMG]

EDIT: Just had a look at PSXBOX.net and it comes to £65 inc. p&p AND Passcard 3. Which is the lowest i can find.

2. dreamwarbird
    OP

United Kingdom
    Guess i answered my own question, with my EDIT?

Can't find any lower....

Also while im here, i did my own research and came up with the G6 Lite and PassCard3 as the perfect combo, if i aint worried about the low 4GBits. Am i right?

As i was going to buy a Super Card Lite with a Max Media launcher, till i researched a littrle more and discovered it wasn't as good as the G6+PassCard3.

3. pelago

Member pelago Member

United Kingdom
    Personally I've bought from Hopebuy, although I hear they've just ran out of stock. Ordered Thursday, arrived this afternoon (UK). I ordered a G6 Lite and EZpass3 for £66.42 inc P&P. I got the EZpass3 over the Passcard3 as I didn't want a splash screen.

4. dreamwarbird
    OP

United Kingdom
    cheers for your input!

[​IMG]

5. richardfong

Newcomer richardfong Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    thanks pelago, what shipping method did you choose, just out of curiosity.. thanks man

6. Obusa

Newcomer Obusa Member

United States
    i got mine from divineo.de, 92.94 euros (~£62.52) g6 lite on it's own before the price raise though and with UPS express shipping. i didn't want to get charged some stupid customs+excise fee if i got it from china.

7. pelago

Member pelago Member

United Kingdom
    I chose DHL, which was the second cheapest after ADS. I've never heard of ADS so I chose DHL instead, even though it was a dollar more expensive. The tracking number Hopebuy gave me on a Friday didn't work on the DHL site until Monday, but I think that was just because of the weekend.

Hopebuy marked the item as a $20 value 'sample of connector', and I didn't get hit by customs charges. I didn't even have to ask them to do this, so I think they do it by default.

8. madnutcase

Newcomer madnutcase Member

United Kingdom
    I got mine from Divineo China and used EMS and cost £61.45. I received it in 2 days and wasn't hit by customs charges as they marked it as E-card Reader and a value of $20.

[​IMG]

9. 5kuzgib

Newcomer 5kuzgib Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    I'm waiting for cheapmod to get some stock in - they said they'd have some in on monday but I guess not :s

Getting p**ed off with waiting :\