Hacking Any true way of using exploit without internet, and if not why?

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Oh, weird. Are you sure the files are good?

I have tried a lot of different hosts files, (nwplayers, reans, dimoks, pikas, w44, you name it) and every time it freezes and never loads.

Apparently wiiubru has one named kgx2.mp4 that I want to test next, but I don't finish work until 7 tonight zzzz

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Personally I have the best luck with Wiiubru.com. Doesnt work everytime but it does work. Also if you havent already, try deleting your cookies before launching wiiubru.

Reactions: KiiWii

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Personally I have the best luck with Wiiubru.com. Doesnt work everytime but it does work. Also if you havent already, try deleting your cookies before launching wiiubru.

Like I said mate, self hosting with ez share card, delete cookies, try over and over no avail.

I actually haven't tried boot from a hosted site as I want to keep the console in a air gap to ensure no further updates.

Maybe I should just try it, and see if 1 successful boot online leads anywhere....

Reactions: ploggy

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Like I said mate, self hosting with ez share card, delete cookies, try over and over no avail.

I actually haven't tried boot from a hosted site as I want to keep the console in a air gap to ensure no further updates.

Maybe I should just try it, and see if 1 successful boot online leads anywhere....
I think you should try the web route in the begining. Once it catches once it tends to work alot more consistently.

Reactions: KiiWii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Sicklyboy, Hey