apb407

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well i just got it from costco for 17 bucks yesterday and i am really not liking it. The controls are just either to hard or weird i dont know. Any tips to make it better?

DjFIL

Trophies
Website
homepage.mac.com
XP
Country
Canada
yeah i tried it after first playing we ski. i went back to playing we ski. the simple tricks and simple controls are fine... but trying to pull one of the uber tricks is extremely difficult. and i prefer the gameplay on we ski.

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
trust me, you get used to the controls, and when you do you will really like them.

I love how in SSX you- the player actually get better at the game as you progress, and not just by earning stat points

WarmWoollySheep

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
.TakaM said:
trust me, you get used to the controls, and when you do you will really like them.

I love how in SSX you- the player actually get better at the game as you progress, and not just by earning stat points

I'm glad someone else stuck with it! Most gamers were quick to give up on SSX because it uses large motor skills rather than the old fine-motor skills of thumb action games.

If you can't make precise arm movements now, you will after you're an SSX expert.

soapstar

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
SSX Blur is really a great game!!!
Sure it's a little hard in the beginning, but keep on playing you'll get the
hang of it.

It's my favorite SSX after SSX 3 on my good ol' PS2
smile.gif

osirisFIVE

Trophies
Website
www.imperfectgrandeur.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Warm Woolly Sheep said:
.TakaM said:

I'm glad someone else stuck with it! Most gamers were quick to give up on SSX because it uses large motor skills rather than the old fine-motor skills of thumb action games.

If you can't make precise arm movements now, you will after you're an SSX expert.

Precise arm movements?!

And here I thought this game was all about the Wiimote Waggling. (After reading countless reviews)
Shit, this shit is deep. I feel like getting one now - a cheap one.

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
This game takes a LOT of practice to be even half-way decent at it. It's much like Guitar Hero in that sense.

It's also similar in the sense that it's very rewarding once you get the hang of it and start busting out some Ubers!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn