Any tempers ordered/pre-ordered from Zavvi.com?

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by R2DJ, Mar 2, 2011.

1. R2DJ
    OP

R2DJ GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Jan 30, 2008
    London
    I just wanna ask your experience, if you have ordered/pre-ordered from them? I just got an e-mail from them earlier today saying my preorder (Pokemon White) just got dispatched! Yay! Although the product description says this will be delivered on day of release (Friday), the e-mail says the estimated delivery date is within 2-5 days. I'm asking this as I've also heard people say Zavvi sometimes ships pre-orders the day before release.

So please, share your experiences. Thanks [​IMG]

2. Law

Law rip ninjacat that zarcon made me

Aug 14, 2007
    ‭jerkland
    I ordered a PS3 game from there the other day, it arrived the day after I got the email saying it had shipped.

3. R2DJ
    OP

Jan 30, 2008
    London
    Thanks for the reply. When (day and time) did you place your order and got the email?

4. Law

Law rip ninjacat that zarcon made me

Aug 14, 2007
    ‭jerkland
    Ordered it on the 21st in the morning, it shipped later that day. Arrived on the 22nd.

edit: February, if you were wondering what month.

edit 2: Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 4:59 AM for the "We have recieved your order" email, Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 11:13 AM for the "Order Despatched" email.

5. R2DJ
    OP

Jan 30, 2008
    London
    Wow that was very quick! Guess I'm gonna get it tomorrow (hopefully) since my mail usually arrives by 10AM and got none.

Update: Hey it just arrived an hour ago! Brilliant! I also checked my history and it reminded me that I pre-ordered Green Day Rock Band from them last year and I just remembered it also came a day before release. Awesome!