Hacking Any suggestion which mSD to get for my M3iZero?

weltall_of_id

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Well I finally switched to another card but still I love my M3iZero even if its the "advanced" GMP-003 version which was supposed to be better and ended up being worse in so many things. For better or worse though I loved it, especially after using the buggy and crappy G6Real which made me curse and cry so many times.

The only reason I bought another one is the usual to see people complain about "sleep mode inability". The only mSDs I have is my 8GB Transcend and one 2GB sandisk. Sleep mode did not work in either with or without SDFormatter being the tool that formatted them. So I am wondering. Is there any mSD card that would let the flashcard go into sleepmode? I have read so many articles about the voltage or something and people kept pondering and imagining what it could be but I never understood. Well after 2 years i think of waiting (i donno more or less) I decided to stop waiting for the magical firmware update and move on. I looked around the net for low voltage mSDs but I did not really find something that was helpful. Well hope dies last I guess.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup