Gaming Any Spotpass Golden Pants Miis on hacked 3DS?

J-Lin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am making a project with Special/Golden Pants Miis non-region locked QR Codes or QR Codes for Spotpass Golden Pants Miis with no QR Codes available (Rosanna, Reggie, Satoru Iwata, etc.), However I need real Mii data from these Miis in order to do so. If you have one of these Miis and a hacked 3DS and want to help, do the following:
1. Move the Spotpass Mii to Mii Maker.
2. Open FBI.
3. Open Ext Save Data -> F000000b -> Browse User Save Data.
4. Copy CFL_DB.dat to the SD Card and send it to me in the replies right here!

If you need help ask me!

Last edited by J-Lin,

H0R1Z0N

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I am making a project with Special/Golden Pants Miis non-region locked QR Codes or QR Codes for Spotpass Golden Pants Miis with no QR Codes available (Rosanna, Reggie, Satoru Iwata, etc.), However I need real Mii data from these Miis in order to do so. If you have one of these Miis and a hacked 3DS and want to help, do the following:
1. Move the Spotpass Mii to Mii Maker.
2. Open FBI.
3. Open Ext Save Data -> F000000b -> Browse User Save Data.
4. Copy CFL_DB.dat to the SD Card and send it to me in the replies right here!

If you need help ask me!
Have u got any qr codes for these miis we can scan

actualkoifish

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't looked at miis in a long time, but I'm pretty sure I have reggie, iwata, and mii-amoto. I'll try doing this later and see if I can give you helpful results.

actualkoifish

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@J-Lin

Okay, it looks like I have a lot of them, some of them repeats.

Can I send them all to you at once, or can I only send them one at a time? And if I've already sent a Mii to Mii Maker, then can I no longer send it?

Let me know and hopefully I didn't screw up any by sending them already.

Last edited by actualkoifish,

actualkoifish

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you!
Ok so from a view of things, I have (not yet sent to Mii Maker), several Reggie/Iwata/Miyamoto variants, some Treehouse people, Honest Abe from when they were promoting Codename S.T.E.A.M., and some others I haven't dug up yet.

I was in college when 3DS was relevant and basically spent more time playing it than I did studying, so I'm glad that my religious adherence to streetpass and to spotpass might finally bear some fruit! ::rofl2:

J-Lin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cool! Please dump the file above so I can check if there is one of the missing variants.

J-Lin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@J-Lin

Okay, it looks like I have a lot of them, some of them repeats.

Can I send them all to you at once, or can I only send them one at a time? And if I've already sent a Mii to Mii Maker, then can I no longer send it?

Let me know and hopefully I didn't screw up any by sending them already.
You can send them all at once.

actualkoifish

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for the late responses.
No problem. I'll send them over and send you the data all at once. I'll try and indicate as well approximately when each one is from (in the case of duplicates). Many of them are from specific E3 years and so their favorite game reflects this, but I'll try to offer the "met X years ago" to give an answer based less on conjecture.

J-Lin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually am more than capable of telling the date the Mii was made (it's in the files), but I wouldn't mind it.

J-Lin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No problem. I'll send them over and send you the data all at once. I'll try and indicate as well approximately when each one is from (in the case of duplicates). Many of them are from specific E3 years and so their favorite game reflects this, but I'll try to offer the "met X years ago" to give an answer based less on conjecture.
Any updates?

actualkoifish

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any updates?

I have free time today, so I'm working on it now. As it turns out, I have over 20 gold pants Miis to send to you, going back as far as 2014 or 2015 it seems. There are some where the details are sparse and I don't know who they are; I can only assume the non-famous game directors are Nintendo Treehouse people, but it isn't very detailed.

Anyway, I'll be exporting and uploading that save data once I'm done moving everyone over and trying to document who they were.

J-Lin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do need to state that Jamie A in my repo is a partial dump. It was dumped here ages ago and the person who had thought it would be fun to shave off crucial data.

Damian9303

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought I had Spotpass Mii’s of value to save, but after testing the QR codes on the provided GDrive and one that I thought had to do with it seems to be just be one that I found on the Internet long ago. Wish you luck on the project, glad to know that these are being preserved!

Last edited by Damian9303,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1