Gaming Any signs of bootleg on these? (FF eBay listing)

Codename PUMA

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Heya. A listing showed up for 4 Final Fantasy GBA games last night while browsing eBay and by all means they look real to me, but I have that "GBA Uncertainty" every time I see a game worth getting. Note I haven't bought these, but will if every evidence shows they're legit. I've contacted the seller with no response yet but I figure why not get as many opinions as possible.

Everything appears in order. The Nintendo, Square-Enix, Nintendo seal and ESRB logos look like they should (to me, anyway - this lack of confidence is why I'm asking), the codes are correct, and I even see the number indentation on 3 of the 4 games (there's a 13 or 15 to the top-right of the V on FF V, a 20 between the II and "Souls" on Dawn of Souls, a 30 or 50 or something a bit above the Seal on FF IV, but I can't see anything on FF VI. Maaaaaybe a 1 on the top-right of the seal of quality). I'm no good at spotting the bootleg "Gameboy Advance" above the label, if they look obviously different to real cartidges here.

Photos (I think they get bigger if you click on them):

Dawn of Souls
$_57.JPG
FF IV
$_57.JPG
FF V
$_57.JPG
FF VI
$_57.JPG

All 4
$_57.JPG

Thanks in ADVANCE (hyuck hyuck) for any help.

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted-236924

Everything seems to check out but the best would be to get the seller to open them up and take pictures of the PCB.
Everything else is good though, and if you see the indentations in the stickers that's good, and everything else looks the same as legit ones. The "GAMEBOY ADVANCE" at the top also seems to be fine, but we might need better pictures to really be able to tell for sure (it's pretty obvious how crude the "GAMEBOY ADVANCE" logo at the top looks on most bootlegs.)

Reactions: Deleted User

Codename PUMA

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah I'd love to see inside them. I figure if the seller says they're real and then they turn out to be fake when I open them myself, I can at least have some kind of claim. And being GBA games if I have to pay for postage it shouldn't cost much.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr