Any shops like deal extreme out there

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by azotyp, Apr 26, 2008.

Apr 26, 2008
  1. azotyp
    OP

Member azotyp GBAtemp Maniac

Poland
    Could you suggest me any shops with lots of cheap gadget stuff like dealextreme , they dont have to be free shipping . I only want to have shipping worldwide (or at least to europe) and maybe by airmail cose that kind of shipping is cheapest.
    Im asking because DX is starting to bug me off . I bought cradle charger when it was instock, then it goes out of stock, I waited almost month only to know that they dont want to move a finger to do anything to get my charger, still they had my money. So It pissed me off and I cancelled that order, they sent me mail that they will give me back my money , but I waited couple of days (almost week from cancelling) and no money returned to me. So I think I'll say by to them untill they will give back my money for that charger. I bought few things on playasia and realized that they really care about people and theire merchandise (package sent 2 days after paying money), I had to pay 4$ for shipping but if it is cost of shopping in store that people really care about you as customer, I'll pay it gladly.

2. sk3tch

Member sk3tch GBAtemp Fan

United States
    FWIW, I canceled an order with them today and they said they'd refund my money no later than May 9th. That's a long time! Oh well. I just look at it as the cost of doing business with a company that sells for so cheap.

I think that's what it boils down to with DealExtreme. If you want the prices and the selection, you have to have the patience to deal with the wait times and such. Otherwise, pay 25-50% more at another shop and get your items quicker with potentially better customer service.

3. NeSchn

Member NeSchn GBAPimpdaddy.

United States
    Hmmm, I dont know. Not too many shops sell stuff that cheap because they are money hungry. DX is one of the best shops I have shopped at.

4. azotyp
    OP

Member azotyp GBAtemp Maniac

Poland
    Ok I turn back everything I said , today they gived back money for cancelled order, they are ok now for me [​IMG]