ROM Hack Any save editors for Happy Home Designer?

Rion45

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i don't know if this is the place to ask, but I've been wondering if there's any news on save editors for HHD? I really want to get those DLC villagers and items I missed because I got the game late.

I thought there would be one already since this game has been out for quite a while now, but I couldn't find anything. Is it even possible?

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been told that the save is encrypted and we can't decrypt it :unsure:
If that's wrong then a save editor is possible, it's just no one has started working on it.

windwakemeupinside

Resident Gost
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haven't seen anything but texture hacks from @Jinglefruit for HHD. I'm sure it's possible, it's just no one's been assed to drudge in the data for something like that yet.

{Unless there is one and I'm speaking out my ass once more lol}

Rion45

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If the encryption thing is true, than I guess I'll never get those villagers :( Here I wanted the cute lil Felyne guy.

Hopefully someone may find a way to create one. But it isn't the end of the world. It's just a bummer that I can't easily get those DLC guys.

RyDog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It can be done with RAM editing, so maybe a NTR plugin will be made ;)
It requires CFW, though

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wouldn't it be possible to use NTR-plugin cheats? I've been looking but haven't found anyone doing anything. Maybe over winter break I'll have a few days to take a look, but out of all the threads on this game, there doesn't seem to be anything really shared.

Reactions: RyDog

RyDog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wouldn't it be possible to use NTR-plugin cheats? I've been looking but haven't found anyone doing anything. Maybe over winter break I'll have a few days to take a look, but out of all the threads on this game, there doesn't seem to be anything really shared.
I can make one but I don't know where to start... I barely decorated 3 houses so it's kind of boring too.
I'd need offsets or Gateway cheats and maybe I'll start.

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can make one but I don't know where to start... I barely decorated 3 houses so it's kind of boring too.
I'd need offsets or Gateway cheats and maybe I'll start.
Yeah, I'm right there with you. I guess the game is too boring for those who usually do such things. Looks like we're going to have to do something ourselves if anything is to get done.

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Do you date chicks? Lol