Any save editors for Happy Home Designer?

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by Rion45, Sep 12, 2016.

1. Rion45
    OP

Rion45 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 12, 2016
    United States
    i don't know if this is the place to ask, but I've been wondering if there's any news on save editors for HHD? I really want to get those DLC villagers and items I missed because I got the game late.

I thought there would be one already since this game has been out for quite a while now, but I couldn't find anything. Is it even possible?

2. RyDog

RyDog Lazy Animal Crossing hacker

Apr 26, 2015
    United States
    I've been told that the save is encrypted and we can't decrypt it :unsure:
    If that's wrong then a save editor is possible, it's just no one has started working on it.

3. windwakemeupinside

windwakemeupinside Resident Gost

Apr 14, 2016
    United States
    Faerun
    Haven't seen anything but texture hacks from @Jinglefruit for HHD. I'm sure it's possible, it's just no one's been assed to drudge in the data for something like that yet.

{Unless there is one and I'm speaking out my ass once more lol}

4. Rion45
    OP

Rion45 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 12, 2016
    United States
    If the encryption thing is true, than I guess I'll never get those villagers :( Here I wanted the cute lil Felyne guy.

Hopefully someone may find a way to create one. But it isn't the end of the world. It's just a bummer that I can't easily get those DLC guys.

5. RyDog

Apr 26, 2015
    United States
    It can be done with RAM editing, so maybe a NTR plugin will be made ;)
    It requires CFW, though

6. osaka35

osaka35 Instrucional Designer

Nov 20, 2009
    United States
    Silent Hill
    Wouldn't it be possible to use NTR-plugin cheats? I've been looking but haven't found anyone doing anything. Maybe over winter break I'll have a few days to take a look, but out of all the threads on this game, there doesn't seem to be anything really shared.

RyDog likes this.
  7. RyDog

Apr 26, 2015
    United States
    I can make one but I don't know where to start... I barely decorated 3 houses so it's kind of boring too.
    I'd need offsets or Gateway cheats and maybe I'll start.

8. osaka35

osaka35 Instrucional Designer

Nov 20, 2009
    United States
    Silent Hill
    Yeah, I'm right there with you. I guess the game is too boring for those who usually do such things. Looks like we're going to have to do something ourselves if anything is to get done.