Hardware any reputable 3DS Repair services?

Dracari

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i had to clean out the otherday the contacts for the A B X Y buttons (A had to press hard for input X was dead) sounds like i fixed em but..

when putting it back together i accidently tore a Ribbon Cable the second one below ths one here in the Hinge
upload_2019-10-19_13-42-9.png

its not the short one but the one below the wide one. i get NO display on either Screen but i can hear Home Menu and hear it respond to bottom screen touch. now the affected one that's ripped i didn't remove or anything. just noticed as i placed the Motherboard back in that it had a severe rip.

i'm in the US, based in Michigan if this helps. and Yes from the bits o color you see in the shell it's the A Link Between worlds O3DS XL i'd prefeer to fix this one than replace/scrap for parts as it was the last gift i ever got from my late mother (got it w/ Pokemon X back in '14) yes it's been setup w/ B9S & Latest luma on the SD Card

i've contacted TechTronics Fix & RetroRepairs from Youtube and waiting on replies but im trying to find all usable options.

Last edited by Dracari,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol