Hacking any reason to stay on 4.07 firmware??

DarkRioru

reach for the stars
OP
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
is there any advantages to staying on 4.07 like a rumored upcoming exploit or webkithax or something?? because I don't want to wait a crapshoot estimate of 6 months to a year for an exploit that is never going to be real... so is there a point staying on 4.07??

annson24

The Patient One
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
is there any advantages to staying on 4.07 like a rumored upcoming exploit or webkithax or something?? because I don't want to wait a crapshoot estimate of 6 months to a year for an exploit that is never going to be real... so is there a point staying on 4.07??
IMO, there's no reason to. Why? Well, the latest confirmed jailbrokable firmware is on v4.05, and the unconfirmed one is on v4.50. There is no love for v4.07.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

umbjolt

Wild jolteon
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm still on 4.01 and waiting.... also, I think you can use psproxy on 4.07 to go online and maybe update your games :) (me with 4.01 can only wait without updating games...)

pustal

Koalafied member.
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
Portugal
Or you could get two PS4's.

I saw this suggested several times in this forum, by many people. Some people (not you as I understand), have been seing this as the obvious global answer to this dilema, but I don't think this is an option for most people here. I left my in 4.06 or 4.07 and been patiently waiting. I wish I could just simply go by a second PS4 or even invest in a Pro, but I just can afford just spending another €200 - €300 in a console I already have.

DinohScene

Gay boy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I saw this suggested several times in this forum, by many people. Some people (not you as I understand), have been seing this as the obvious global answer to this dilema, but I don't think this is an option for most people here. I left my in 4.06 or 4.07 and been patiently waiting. I wish I could just simply go by a second PS4 or even invest in a Pro, but I just can afford just spending another €200 - €300 in a console I already have.

Second hand, saving up.
Lots of options.

I also dun have all the money in the world and I go by with just saving up.
Sometimes me mate tells me he has a mate that sells a PS3/4 or 360/one

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    L @ Lopt: Thanks I don’t play animal crossing :(