Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Fluto

A potato in disguise
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Are there any hacks for PS3 slim 120gb. I looked around but i couldn't find any slim hcks so do you know any?

im going to get a PS3 soon then i can finally use this simile
nayps3.gif

Njrg

Kinsoku Jikou Desu. ^.~
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
To elaborate, PS3 was apparently hacked by one person who never released details to the public, or so I've heard. I don't remember where I've read it, but apparently a couple months later, Sony bans Linux.

So assuming that one hack actually existed, and assuming it needed Linux, then the PS3 is back to, or still has no hacks.

D

Deleted-171178

PS3 has been hacked, and the hypervisor/Level 2 dumped, but no homebrew ran yet.

quepaso

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PS3 is not hacked. Anyone claiming some guy has done it and not released it is full of crap. Until its out for public consumption, it doesn't exist, plain and simple.

Enjoy the PS3, its the best gaming platform out.

xxRAG3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"The guy is full of shit"

You do realize it was the same guy who was the first one to hack the Ipod/Iphone, right?

dnniwa485

Trophies
XP
Country
@quepaso

haha.. what can you say about Sony what done? closing the OtherOS option?

Sony knows what they doing, they closed OtherOS because someone manage to enter to the pandoras box, (which is the lv2 of the PS3... lv2=xmb)

if they know that hackers just doing throll, i dont think that they need to close otherOS for that.

---

anyway, its confirmed by many PowerPC architecture experts. that PS3 is finally opened. Were just waiting for the "hello world" to poop out inside XMB ..
biggrin.gif

Gagarin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So why ther are ps3 dumps on my scene realese website?
Beside of the fact that it was mentioned sp many times that it is already hacked.
Mybe there is a secret sociaty with ps3 backup loader?

olliepop2000

Trophies
XP
Country
I've not updated my ps3 since i heard about geohot's hack. all we need is to wait for something like a nandx type device (like for the 360) to do the correct pulse for us and a hacked xmb installer
smile.gif

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Gagarin said:
So why ther are ps3 dumps on my scene realese website?

There were Xbox dumps before it was hacked. You need the dumps before you hack a console, otherwise there's nothing to test.

alphanemisis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
even without the hacks its an awesome console... it would just be nice if the exhisting features actually worked like they are supposed to lol!

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
754boy said:
My PS3 is only for games I can't get on 360 and for the occasional Bluray. Otherwise my flashed 360 gets the majority of my playtime.
tongue.gif

I show the same amount of love to my PS3, 360, and DS. my Wii IS feeling left out, but that's because I let my best friend borrow all of my 100+ Wii games for their newly hacked (they have yet to thank me) Wii.
But I have to admit... in my opinion, the PS3 has so much more than the 360, but that's a different subject.

I'd say enjoy your clean unhacked PS3 slim (I enjoy mine)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb