ROM Hack Any Pokemon HG/SS hack similar to BB/VW?

BalletDuckNinja

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I'm looking for a hack that increases the difficulty of HG/SS by raising the levels of wild pokemon and increasing the difficulty of trainer rosters mainly, but more wild pokemon available would be nice too. Is
http://gbatemp.net/topic/218068-pokemon-heart-goldsoul-silver-mods/
my only option?

BalletDuckNinja

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Interesting, but all the changes to Pokemon stats is turning me off. I managed to find something called Spirit Gold though, but the only DL link I can find is through rapidshare, which I can't use. Does anyone have an alternate DL link for that?

Drayano

Trophies
XP
Country
Spirit Gold is actually mine too, although I'm not really supporting it at the moment.

I'm intending to release a HGSS hack sometime in May that'll probably be like BBVW, so if you can wait until then then I guess that's a choice. Otherwise... not sure, I'd probably say Neo SS but idk.

BalletDuckNinja

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Oh, cool. Will there be Unova Pokemon in it, though?

Kind of disappointing when I heard weaker Pokemon were being buffed when I first saw BBVW but found Butterfree still being vastly outpaced by other Pokemon, oh well.

Drayano

Trophies
XP
Country
Nope, that'd involve me having to replace other Pokémon which I'd personally prefer not to do. UnovaHGSS will have to be your choice if you want that.

Well, Butterfree IS still early...

BalletDuckNinja

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Eh, didn't want Unova Pokemon clogging up HGSS anyway.
Still, DL link for Spirit Gold? I can't use rapidshare, which is the only one I can find at the moment

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Look at you holding tiny things