Hacking Any point in buying a 2nd Switch if you can't find a 3.0 device?

Onibi

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
DOES ANYONE KNOW IF I BUY A SWITCH WITH LOW FW AND A PHYSYCAL ZELDA GAME IF IT NEEDS A UPDATE DOES IT BRING ON THE GAME CARTRIDGE OR WOULD I HAVE TO DOWNLOAD THE CRAP FW 5.0??

YOU SHOULD DO SOME SEARCHING! ZELDA (LIKE ALL NINTENDO GAMES) COMES WITH AN UPDATE ON THE CARD SO YOU WILL NOT NEED TO GO ONLINE, BUT IT WILL UPDATE YOUR SWITCH. LAUNCH DAY ZELDA COMES WITH 1.0, LATER ONES WITH 3.0.1 OR SEEMINGLY NOW EVEN 4.0.1. FOR MORE SEE THE GAME FIRMWARE THREAD!

:teach::lol:

PS: ALSO HERE https://gbatemp.net/threads/cartridge-information-collection.492311/

Last edited by Onibi,
Reactions: Don Jon

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YOU SHOULD DO SOME SEARCHING! ZELDA (LIKE ALL NINTENDO GAMES) COMES WITH AN UPDATE ON THE CARD SO YOU WILL NOT NEED TO GO ONLINE, BUT IT WILL UPDATE YOUR SWITCH. LAUNCH DAY ZELDA COMES WITH 1.0, LATER ONES WITH 3.0.1 OR SEEMINGLY NOW EVEN 4.0.1. FOR MORE SEE THE GAME FIRMWARE THREAD!

:teach::lol:

PS: ALSO HERE https://gbatemp.net/threads/cartridge-information-collection.492311/
I have seen the Info on the thread of FWs required for games, but I think it didn't say Zelda bring or not the update, thank you.

Rune

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
After a lot of haggling on eBay with people, and checking more store stock, I've been presented with two options.

1. For £280 I can buy a brand new Switch from a store that will very likely come with 3.0.1 (suggested from its serial)
2. For £260 on eBay, I buy the tablet only (2.1.0 and brand new) with nothing else whatsoever, plus a copy of Pokken Tournament DX.

I already have a Switch with 4 joycons so if I were to get the tablet only, I'd have a spare joycon pair waiting for it. And I guess I wouldn't need a third pair of joycons or the additional dock that would come with the Switch I'd purchase from the store (although having them would be a luxury for multiplayer). So in that sense I'm leaning towards the one off eBay.
But on the other hand, I'm getting ripped off with the eBay option in the sense that I'd have to buy Pokken Tournament that I don't really want since the tablet is provided as a 2.1.0 device, and also the thought that I'm not getting any of the accessories that I know can be valuable if bought separately.

What are your thoughts on this? I know it sounds like real first world problems, and I imagine the obvious response I'll get is "be patient and wait for the 4.1.0 exploit" but is there any reason why 3.0.0 devices might still be valuable once the 4.1.0 exploit is out?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm a multi I can witch from dick to vag at will +1