Emulation Any plans to make cemu work for the game "Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate"?

D

Deleted User

Probably. The aim of Cemu is to accurately emulate pretty much every function that is used on the Wii U. Obviously, the more popular games will likely work first, perhaps the game just doesn't work because of a single missing function in Cemu. Does the game work at all currently? What shows up in your log files? (Assuming Cemu still creates one, sorry it's been a while since I last used Cemu).

Also remember that if the game does actually work, the cover looks like the game is full of advanced graphics, just remember that the team is aiming to tackle accuracy first, and then take down speed issues.

Dungeonseeker

Trophies
XP
Country
Any plans to make cemu work for the game "Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate"?
Sorry for the facetious answer...

Nope, they plan to not support this one game specifically because you asked them this question.

Of course they'll support it, the plan is to achieve as close to 100% accurate emulation as possible.

senju

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the replies, where can I check which games work with CEMU so far so I can find out when Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate works.

Ste91

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
[Quote = "KillzXGaming, posta: 6683496, Membro: 378371"] Il team di ettari Detto Che Hanno Cercato con 1.6, ma non potevano funzionare FARLO Così Si Può prendere un po ', forse in mesi Pochi [/ QUOTE].
Buongiorno, Sono un seguace di Mister Hunter. Ho giocato un
[Quote = "KillzXGaming, posta: 6683496, membro: 378371"] Il team ha detto che hanno cercato con 1.6, ma non potevano farlo funzionare così si può prendere un po ', forse in pochi mesi [/ QUOTE].

Hello I am a follower of Moster Hunter series. I played at Moster Hoster dos 2, Moster Hunter 3 tri. With ps2 emulator and emulator Wii. Yesterday I saw on the net new emulator for the Wii u. I am very happy about that. I have a problem ... but I downloaded the latest version from the website 1.7d but start the game, always Moster Hunter 3 Ultimate, and 60 FPS always fixed, but the image of the game does not exist and there is no sound. there is black screen and turn off after 1 minute emulator. my question. What can I do to play?

Buongiorno Sono un seguace della serie Moster Hunter. Ho giocato a Moster Hoster 2 dos , Moster Hunter 3 tri. Con emulatore ps2 e emulatore Wii. Ieri in rete ho visto nuovo emulatore per Wii u . Sono molto felice di questo . ho un problema pero ... Ho scaricato ultima versione dal sito la 1.7d ma avvio il gioco, sempre Moster Hunter 3 ultimate , e gli FPS sempre 60 fissi , ma l'immagine del gioco non esiste e non esiste il suono . esiste schermo nero e dopo 1 minuto spengo emulatore. la mia domanda. Cosa posso fare per Giocare ?

Last edited by Ste91,

Captain_N

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
By the time the game is working good on cemu the servers will be offline. I suppose you are only interested in a single player experience? The game does not even run as good as it should on wii u. i own it and i have fun playing it. I like the monsters in 3u for some reason.

Ste91

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
[Quote = "Captain_N, posta: 7040279, membro: 249.631"] Con il tempo il gioco sta lavorando bene su Cému i server saranno offline. Suppongo che si è interessati solo in una sola esperienza di gioco? Il gioco non ha nemmeno eseguito come bene come dovrebbe sulla u wii. I possederlo e mi diverto a giocare. Mi piacciono i mostri in 3U per qualche ragione. [/ Quote]

Unfortunately I do not speak English, the translation is not good. You say it works Moster Hunter 3 Ultimate but how long should I wait before I start? To me it comes out black screen but you can see FPS high but no sound will video. How long you wait when you open the game?

after 10 minutes nothing

Last edited by Ste91,

IIYAMA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Wait a year or two (or maybe 5 years) and come back here again . PS2 and Wii Emulator were created a decade ago , obviously these emulators will run most games fine . On the other hand , Wii U Emulator is new and you expect it to boot every single game ? Emulator is not a real console , it's far from perfect , even Dolphin and PCSX2 can't boot some games ...
Buy a real console if you're in a hurry

Last edited by IIYAMA,

Ste91

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
no friend I'm in no hurry. I said it works on my PC emulator wii and ps2 to say to those who read the post that the PC is not old :-)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

First a boy ja wrote that he works the game I wanted to know how he did, because to me after 10 minutes black screen and nothing else, it shows fps top but nothing, here is the photo

Attachments

• 2 minuti.png
    2 minuti.png
    12.7 KB · Views: 671

muskieratboi

Rydian's got some competition!
Trophies
XP
Country
FYI, that was "The game doesn't work right now, you need to wait" thrown into google translate. Settle down, now. :)

EDIT: Noted, I just realised the above post was useless since the guy was typing in ITALIAN...

Last edited by muskieratboi,

gatorman420

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for the facetious answer...

Nope, they plan to not support this one game specifically because you asked them this question.

Of course they'll support it, the plan is to achieve as close to 100% accurate emulation as possible.

Always pleasing to see nice and friendly people like this in forums , it just makes my butt-hole pucker with joy

At least you did start with saying sorry for having a humorous but kinda rude reply LOL...

Just picking by the way , not a forum war intention comment

Last edited by gatorman420,

Ste91

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I use to write the translator and do copy and paste to Metere English. because now I know that it is not ready, the game looks :-) So much friends

Dungeonseeker

Trophies
XP
Country
Always pleasing to see nice and friendly people like this in forums , it just makes my butt-hole pucker with joy

At least you did start with saying sorry for having a humorous but kinda rude reply LOL...

Just picking by the way , not a forum war intention comment
Ask a stupid question and you'll get a stupid answer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Can't wait for season 2