Hacking Any places to buy a DSTWO anymore?

KajDarkwind

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've searched everywhere for a place that still sells the Supercard DSTWO, including the places listed in a thread similar to this one. I apologize if this topic is a bit redundant, but I had some other questions as well.

So, my friend gave me his old DS Lite for Christmas, and it came with an M3DS Real. It works ok, but I know that its outdated, and I've found a few games that don't load. Also, I'd really like to be able to use a GBA emulator, and I've heard the DSTWO comes with a great one.

So, does anyone know a reputable place I can buy a DSTWO, or does anyone have one they'd be willing to sell me? I live in America, and I have PayPal if anyone has a working one to sell me. Has the DSTWO been discontinued because they are making the DSTWO+, or is that a rumor? If there's no way to get the DSTWO, is there another good flashcart on the market that can emulate the GBA and play all DS games?

Again, I apologize if this topic is redundant, or my questions are answered elsewhere. I have literally been reading and searching for DAYS trying to find a place to buy a DSTWO or a viable alternative with full game support and GBA emulation support.

KajDarkwind

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I checked out all the websites listed that are supposed to sell the DSTWO. Only one of them actually claims to have it in stock, and wants a whopping $75 for it! With everyone else being out of it, and ShopTemp listing the website selling it as $40, I smell a scam with that particular site. So... I guess there's just no way to buy it? I would get something else, but with none of the other carts supporting GBA, I don't see much reason to buy a new flashcart just to play a couple DS games that I couldn't with my M3DS Real. I guess I'll wait awhile until the DSTWO+ comes out, whenever that may be, assuming it's not a hoax like some are saying.

Of course, if anyone does have a DSTWO they'd be willing to sell me at a reasonable price, please PM me.

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, it does look like it's been pulled from a lot of sites. Maybe the creators are having them pulled to transition to a new flashcart. I'd keep on eye on this site for flashcarts.

KajDarkwind

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, that site looks pretty good. They have a big selection, I'm thinking if Supercard does release a new DSTWO they'll definitely have it. Bookmarked and I'll keep checking back there. If they get it in I'll post here to let people know. Thanks for your help :)

Reactions: TecXero

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.