Any places to buy a DSTWO anymore?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by KajDarkwind, Feb 7, 2015.

1. KajDarkwind
    OP

KajDarkwind Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 7, 2015
    United States
    I've searched everywhere for a place that still sells the Supercard DSTWO, including the places listed in a thread similar to this one. I apologize if this topic is a bit redundant, but I had some other questions as well.

So, my friend gave me his old DS Lite for Christmas, and it came with an M3DS Real. It works ok, but I know that its outdated, and I've found a few games that don't load. Also, I'd really like to be able to use a GBA emulator, and I've heard the DSTWO comes with a great one.

So, does anyone know a reputable place I can buy a DSTWO, or does anyone have one they'd be willing to sell me? I live in America, and I have PayPal if anyone has a working one to sell me. Has the DSTWO been discontinued because they are making the DSTWO+, or is that a rumor? If there's no way to get the DSTWO, is there another good flashcart on the market that can emulate the GBA and play all DS games?

Again, I apologize if this topic is redundant, or my questions are answered elsewhere. I have literally been reading and searching for DAYS trying to find a place to buy a DSTWO or a viable alternative with full game support and GBA emulation support.

2. TecXero

TecXero Technovert

Apr 13, 2014
    United States
    Mainframe
    KajDarkwind and Stang like this.
  3. KajDarkwind
    OP

KajDarkwind Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 7, 2015
    United States
    I checked out all the websites listed that are supposed to sell the DSTWO. Only one of them actually claims to have it in stock, and wants a whopping $75 for it! With everyone else being out of it, and ShopTemp listing the website selling it as $40, I smell a scam with that particular site. So... I guess there's just no way to buy it? I would get something else, but with none of the other carts supporting GBA, I don't see much reason to buy a new flashcart just to play a couple DS games that I couldn't with my M3DS Real. I guess I'll wait awhile until the DSTWO+ comes out, whenever that may be, assuming it's not a hoax like some are saying.

Of course, if anyone does have a DSTWO they'd be willing to sell me at a reasonable price, please PM me.

4. TecXero

TecXero Technovert

Apr 13, 2014
    United States
    Mainframe
    Hmm, it does look like it's been pulled from a lot of sites. Maybe the creators are having them pulled to transition to a new flashcart. I'd keep on eye on this site for flashcarts.

5. KajDarkwind
    OP

KajDarkwind Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 7, 2015
    United States
    Thanks, that site looks pretty good. They have a big selection, I'm thinking if Supercard does release a new DSTWO they'll definitely have it. Bookmarked and I'll keep checking back there. If they get it in I'll post here to let people know. Thanks for your help :)

TecXero likes this.