Homebrew Any PKHEX/BANK 3DS homebrew for USUM yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's that meant to mean? Are you saying Lacius is wrong? BTW I made the same mistake too a month or two ago, after playing my first "serious" Pokémon game (ie not quitting after the first gym), after I accidentally stopped butterfree from learning confusion by delaying the evolution to metapod too long, and wanting to find out how to correct my mistake. The folks on the homebrew discord were definitely not as nice as Lacius about it, and I accepted my correction a lot more graciously than OP did.

Chill, it was just an observation. It wasn't meant for anything more than just an observation.

Reactions: ThoD and Quantumcat

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Thirty3Three what you're asking is like asking if there's any iOS available for PC yet - and after being told that iOS is for Apple devices and maybe you meant Windows (said in the nicest way possible), calling them a troll because iOS and Windows are the same thing and it should have been obvious you meant the opposite thing to what you wrote.
It's really not though. It doesn't take someone with a normal IQ to realize and comprehend exactly what I'm saying...

Dude just have patience. Game isn't even out for the NA region and you're asking for this? If you want it, just go through the hassle of backing up your save from your 3DS, use PKHex (a PC application) and transfer them. Not hard, although you'll have to compile the latest version of PKHex.
I'm patient. Just asking. Chill, guy.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You were asking if a PC application was available on the 3DS ....

I think I'm the only one that didn't take his words literally. I just thought of PKSM the whole way. PCHex was never updated for Gen 7 to begin with, and PKSM is basically Bank and PKHex (super lite) in one. It's silly to go into semantics, and his concern's already been addressed, this thread shouldn't even have made it to page 2.

D

Deleted User

@Thirty3Three what you're asking is like asking if there's any iOS available for PC yet - and after being told that iOS is for Apple devices and maybe you meant Windows (said in the nicest way possible), calling them a troll because iOS and Windows are the same thing and it should have been obvious you meant the opposite thing to what you wrote.
there's a really nice site called appitze (probably spelt wrong)
you can use it for both ios and android for testing apps and its the full os too
its a browser thing so in a way thats ios available for pc

Morrogoth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You were asking if a PC application was available on the 3DS ....

But he isn't... He clearly specified in the title "Any PKHEX/BANK 3DS homebrew for USUM yet?". Take note of "Any 'X' 3DS homebrew". He isn't asking for a PC conversion or a change - He just didn't specifically the exact name of the homebrew apps - But made it clear he was looking for 3DS homebrew...

Its obvious for anyone that PCHex++/PKSM is what he was talking about. As PCHex++/PKSM is the equivalent for PKHex...

D

Deleted User

I want a 3ds side save editor
not to cheat
but because I gave up on windows and I can't use wine+pkhex to transfer my pkm up and im NOT paying for pkm bank if im only going to use it once

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
But he isn't... He clearly specified in the title "Any PKHEX/BANK 3DS homebrew for USUM yet?". Take note of "Any 'X' 3DS homebrew". He isn't asking for a PC conversion or a change - He just didn't specifically the exact name of the homebrew apps - But made it clear he was looking for 3DS homebrew...

Its obvious for anyone that PCHex++/PKSM is what he was talking about. As PCHex++/PKSM is the equivalent for PKHex...
He didn't just say "oh sorry yeah I meant PKSM" though. He continued to insist that PKHex was a 3DS app.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I want a 3ds side save editor
not to cheat
but because I gave up on windows and I can't use wine+pkhex to transfer my pkm up and im NOT paying for pkm bank if im only going to use it once
Did you try homebrew Pokémon bank? https://gbatemp.net/threads/wip-phbank-pokémon-homebrew-bank.398718/ https://gbatemp.net/threads/wip-phbankgb-pokémon-homebrew-bank-gb-r-b-y.418440/

D

Deleted User

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He didn't just say "oh sorry yeah I meant PKSM" though. He continued to insist that PKHex was a 3DS app.

Did you try homebrew Pokémon bank? https://gbatemp.net/threads/wip-phbank-pokémon-homebrew-bank.398718/ https://gbatemp.net/threads/wip-phbankgb-pokémon-homebrew-bank-gb-r-b-y.418440/

Outdated, try PKSM https://github.com/BernardoGiordano/PKSM/releases.

Let the pros in this support field do this ;). I will say the second link is specifically for Gen 1 VC, and hopefully gets an update for Gen 2.

Morrogoth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

But he did... And he never ONCE said that "PKHex" was a 3DS app...

that's one that I was referring to in the OP, or if there were any like it, or any like PKHEX in general. Clearly he just can't read...

On that note - I will slink back into the shadows and just read what is said from here on out... Lol

Last edited by Morrogoth,

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But he did...

On that note - I will slink back into the shadows and just read what is said from here on out... Lol

It must be an off couple days for people to argue over semantics and mention off topic stuff about iOS. Right from the original post, before reading his clarification, I thought only "PKSM." I didn't think I'd have to bring this up, but I will. The poster in question, from what I've observed, and I'll say right away it's no criticism, because some people react hostile to a simple observation. From what I gathered, he's not totally in the know about 3DS pokemon homebrew, a lot of his threads in the past were more on the legit side of things, soft-resetting for Shiny Suicune for example. Clarifying about PKSM rather than short little responses creating a back and forth and getting accused of being a troll, doesn't help at all. My first response was the first legit response to his concern (I never would bring this up and come off as bragging if it wasn't true). Yet this thread goes on...and 15 people currently viewing the thread? They'll probably have to sift through rabble rabble just to get the right response, if they care about that. Or, some of the people, if not all love reading rabble rabble?

Morrogoth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is EXACTLY what I thought!

Just a note here - BernardoGiordano is against piracy... PKSM will likely not be updated until after release. :(

Reactions: RustInPeace

ManuelKoegler

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I know this comment may not be welcome (very likely not) on this thread, but, just play the game legit for a bit? You’re already playing it before the release which is only possible if you pirate (or you’re on of the rare reviewers that got a copy early/got it early from the store), have a bit of patience if anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lonewolf08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But he did... And he never ONCE said that "PKHex" was a 3DS app...

It must be an off couple days for people to argue over semantics and mention off topic stuff about iOS. Right from the original post, before reading his clarification, I thought only "PKSM." I didn't think I'd have to bring this up, but I will. The poster in question, from what I've observed, and I'll say right away it's no criticism, because some people react hostile to a simple observation. From what I gathered, he's not totally in the know about 3DS pokemon homebrew, a lot of his threads in the past were more on the legit side of things, soft-resetting for Shiny Suicune for example. Clarifying about PKSM rather than short little responses creating a back and forth and getting accused of being a troll, doesn't help at all. My first response was the first legit response to his concern (I never would bring this up and come off as bragging if it wasn't true). Yet this thread goes on...and 15 people currently viewing the thread? They'll probably have to sift through rabble rabble just to get the right response, if they care about that. Or, some of the people, if not all love reading rabble rabble?
But then again he also said

... have either of the two applications been updated

So he did mean to say pkhex as an app just that he tried to defend himself in something he didn't need to defend and just accept.

Morrogoth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But then again he also said

So he did mean to say pkhex as an app just that he tried to defend himself in something he didn't need to defend and just accept.

Not entirely sure what you mean... They are apps... Homebrew Applications are what they are known as! O.o

Reactions: Thirty3Three

Thirty3Three

Musician Member
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do some of you just not read...? Goddamn lol.

Clearly you have trouble comprehending the English language because no... I fucking didnt...

Last edited by Thirty3Three,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Ohhh just noticed that myself I bet it makes the Master System port look amazing by comparison lol