Gaming Any patches for Shin Megami Tensai GBA games?

Resident0

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Someone was recently telling me about how amazing the Shin Megami Tensai games were on the GBA, and i just realised that they are only in JAP are there any US releases or translation patches out anywhere for the GBA versions, or is there no chance of getting to play them in english?
cry.gif

Resident0

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I was playing Shin Megami Tensei on Snes9x PSP last night, runs perfectly!

Very atmospheric music with the headphones plugged in and a good plot too!

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Someone was recently telling me about how amazing the Shin Megami Tensai games were on the GBA, and i just realised that they are only in JAP are there any US releases or translation patches out anywhere for the GBA versions, or is there no chance of getting to play them in english?Â
cry.gif

I'm very offended you mispelt Tensei as Tensai. lol
The patch is kinda redundant since there are already patches for the SNES versions.
Oh and a very great series ^-^ I still play the PS1 or GBA versions from time to time, might try out Snes9x on PSP too.
biggrin.gif

EDIT: I see you mentioned music. The SNES has superior music
biggrin.gif
stick with it really.

Reactions: NoNAND

Resident0

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Whoa i got up to some dude at a terminal and then he changed into a massive monster and kicked my party's ass, have to do more levelling up!

Love the music still though! The battle theme is in my head now, im enjoying this game so much im looking for Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne on PS2 now!

gukid

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm just hoping that since these are Atlus titles, and Atlus USA has really been actively supporting the GBA and localizing even older titles by other companies, that maybe they would consider picking these up.

alienhunger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
just wish atlus remakes this game on an english release just like what they did for the original persona...

what i have in mind though is i want to remake this game myself..namely turning everything into 3d and animating all....ofcourse that'll be 30 years from now :|

...sigh...dreams

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alienhunger said:
just wish atlus remakes this game on an english release just like what they did for the original persona...

what i have in mind though is i want to remake this game myself..namely turning everything into 3d and animating all....ofcourse that'll be 30 years from now :|

...sigh...dreams

Nice necro bump, bro.

The SNES versions are fully translated, or so I thought. Play them on an emulator or something (the DS one doesn't work well with them, but odds are the Wii one does).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou