any other email better than gmail???

R4seller

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I currently using gmail and yahoo, I feel gmail is better and the storage is bigger. Any other email u are using is great.

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
www.gmx.net

They've been a great free email provider for years. if you use the smtp server there are no ads in your email (sending via the webmail interface does add ads on though).

qusai

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
gmail all the way..
i've used mail.com hotmail.com yahoo.com and i've got to say, gmail owns them all!

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
Agreed here, I've used various email services and the best one I've ever used is GMail.
I've got a few addresses there, and got addresses for all my friends and family
biggrin.gif

I'm definitely staying @gmail unless they pull out some crap like adverts in outgoing emails, restrictions or whatever.

thomaspajamas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
has anybody actually ever managed to run out of invites for gmail? I mean, maybe when you start and they only give you like 5. I dunno, I never use them. Everyone I know already has it

FifthE1ement

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
has anybody actually ever managed to run out of invites for gmail? I mean, maybe when you start and they only give you like 5. I dunno, I never use them. Everyone I know already has it
Gmail is now publicly open and anyone can sign-up without invites! I love the way emails are tracking like chat conversations for easy reference.

FifthE1ement
yaynds.gif

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Gmail is the best free e-mail service around IMO. I don't see how anyone could dislike it.

Free POP3 and STMP support, non-obtrusive ads, clean fast interface, constant updates, unlimited storage (pretty much), no ads in-line your e-mails...

It makes me cry when I still see people using Yahoo or Hotmail...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Flamingo is such a good song 🥰🥰