Any other big gaming event this year?

Harsky

Madmin
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
With no E3 this year, how else am I going to get a ton of big game announcements? I miss the last 2 where I was sitting through a live feed and GBAtemp was feeding every single information from E3 second by second.

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
yes, the new 'E3' in october really sucks...

the next biggest gaming event would be the Tokyo Game Show, but that one's just as late (september, I think)

and then there's the GamesConvention in Germany, but I don't think we can expect big announcements from there...until now, all the GC offered were some recycled E3-demo-stations
frown.gif

OrR

Rice-megatron Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yeah, but recycled E3 demo stations I could put my dirty hands on!
cool.gif
Playing Zelda PH ftw! Well, I really wonder what will happen this year... There won't be that much going on, though. The big console cards are on the table, the next handheld generation can wait quite a few more years... I'll probably be drifting back into PC indie and my new Linux phone once I get bored of the Wii. No big announcements for me, rather a lot of awesome small announcements that probably only I care about.
cool.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Find the studio rips, like a few GBs per song lol