Any other big gaming event this year?

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Harsky, Jan 16, 2007.

Jan 16, 2007
  1. Harsky
    OP

Member Harsky Madmin

United Kingdom
    With no E3 this year, how else am I going to get a ton of big game announcements? I miss the last 2 where I was sitting through a live feed and GBAtemp was feeding every single information from E3 second by second.

2. Vater Unser

Member Vater Unser GBAtemp Addict

Germany
    yes, the new 'E3' in october really sucks...

the next biggest gaming event would be the Tokyo Game Show, but that one's just as late (september, I think)

and then there's the GamesConvention in Germany, but I don't think we can expect big announcements from there...until now, all the GC offered were some recycled E3-demo-stations [​IMG]

3. OrR

Member OrR Rice-megatron Expert

Germany
    Yeah, but recycled E3 demo stations I could put my dirty hands on! [​IMG] Playing Zelda PH ftw! Well, I really wonder what will happen this year... There won't be that much going on, though. The big console cards are on the table, the next handheld generation can wait quite a few more years... I'll probably be drifting back into PC indie and my new Linux phone once I get bored of the Wii. No big announcements for me, rather a lot of awesome small announcements that probably only I care about. [​IMG]