Hacking Any one on these forums anwser a simple question?

rarara

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am trying to INSTALL something that will ALLOW ME TO PLAY BACKUPS ON DISK CHANNEL
ive tried alsot everything like menupatcher, softmii, trying to disable some of th preloader hacks
but NUTHING HAPPENS!!!

ALL THE installments go well but nuthing happens on my wii, i hope someone has the correct solution !

malverns

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
rarara said:
I am trying to INSTALL something that will ALLOW ME TO PLAY BACKUPS ON DISK CHANNEL
ive tried alsot everything like menupatcher, softmii, trying to disable some of th preloader hacks
but NUTHING HAPPENS!!!

ALL THE installments go well but nuthing happens on my wii, i hope someone has the correct solution !

OK just chill and stop being so aggressive....

FIRST...

go back and make your wii a "Virgin"... there is a tutorial on this forum.... use the search button.

Basically this will make your wii go back to the default settings and default system menu before you started installing shit...

once back to a CLEAN fresh 3.2 FOLLOW the Softiimii.doc in the softmii package EXACTLY except the "softmii tweaks" part where it asks you to install the 0000045.app.

DO IT FAGGOT

rarara

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
first of all u chill kk....

2nd second ive tried tht probaly 3 times already and nuthing happens... my main point is to be alble to load backups of disk channel which is turning quite complikcated for some reason

3rdly ur a faggot, and if u have nuthing to contribute then keep ur big mounth shut and get out of the forums...

malverns

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
rarara said:

2nd second ive tried tht probaly 3 times already and nuthing happens... my main point is to be alble to load backups of disk channel which is turning quite complikcated for some reason

3rdly ur a faggot, and if u have nuthing to contribute then keep ur big mounth shut and get out of the forums...

Well if it's so SIMPLE why can't you just go figure it out for yourself by using the SEARCH button.... Meanwhile I'm going to go run some sweet backup's from my disc channel as I'm not a complete retard.

Ahhhhhhhhhh awesome mario kart yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhh and it loads the banners and everything! radical!

Good luck.

rarara

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
lol ur the biggest fag ive seen on these forums ahahha

Posts merged

malverns said:
rarara said:

Well if it's so SIMPLE why can't you just go figure it out for yourself by using the SEARCH button.... Meanwhile I'm going to go run some sweet backup's from my disc channel as I'm not a complete retard.

Ahhhhhhhhhh awesome mario kart yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhh and it loads the banners and everything! radical!

Good luck.

u are the stupidest fag ive ever seen lol ahahha

Posts merged
malverns said:
rarara said:

QUOTE(Mrkinator @ Feb 14 2009, 03:00 AM)
Did you read the SoftMii Manual THOROUGHLY?

yes i did

Stephanie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys........what's the problem here.

MAGGOTS!
laugh.gif

~Steph
moogle.gif

rarara

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
kimikal27 said:
you will never get help here faggot friend, if you dont help your self
hahha ur pathetic... i came to the forums to find anwser to simple question and guys post all this non sence cme on guyzzzz

B

BryceOne

rarara said:
but NUTHING HAPPENS!!!

It's funny, this post was created after answers were already made on your other thread for the same subject.. Their replies helped me get it to work, so I suggest you re-read the thread and try again.. Malverns (before he became so rude) menmtioned to make your wii a "Virgin"... This is your first step!!

malverns

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
rarara said:
yes im using sony dvd-r

Oh my bad too tired to read...

Also what speed are they 4x 8x etc etc?

Why don't you burn one of your backups first, try it out on the gamma backup loader 0.3 002fix via the homebrew channel and see if it works. You may just be burning them wrong. If that is the case... we can help you from there.

God I hope your a troll.

edit: thanks Stephanie you grammar Nazi... its 2:24AM gimme a break!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Batman joined the Trans Justice League
    +2
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    based af
    +2
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Forget the base, get on the roof.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Is that a bat in your buckle or are you just happy to have me
    Wonder "Woman" lol you wonder if they are a woman?
    The Riddler has questions...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Played a little of snow day glad I didn't spend $30
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's asthetic is okay maybe a good $10 grab
    Lol is it a game about doing cocaine?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably in pvp
    I tried Balders Gate II on the PS2 a few minutes ago, not bad lol
    My back catalog of games is like that scene at the end of Indiana Jones where the arc of the covenant is being stored in a giant ass warehouse
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    At least I can will my game catalog to family members
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's your problem now bitches
    Put it in your will that in order to receive any money they have to beat certain games, hard games and super shitty games...
    Say 20 bucks per Ninja Gaiden on the NES lol 60 bucks for all 3
    People you like "Beat level 1 of Ms Pacman" lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hello kitty ds is required
    +1
    Beat Celebrity Death Match on the PS1 omg tried it earlier today .... Absolutely trash
    Like -37 out of 10
    One of the worst games I have ever played
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make them rank up every cod game out
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    "Now I know why he took his own life"
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"