Hacking Any one know King3DS official site?

alexenochs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its also funny when technicmaster0 made the fake page it claimed to have nds and 3ds in one cart...it doesnt seem that way now as someone else has taken this name and is going to actually make this cart....but it wont also play ds games

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's enough of the name calling, you guys. Even if said individual did something, there's no reason to continually call said individual out on it. It's just making a bad atmosphere.

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
its also funny when technicmaster0 made the fake page it claimed to have nds and 3ds in one cart...it doesnt seem that way now as someone else has taken this name and is going to actually make this cart....but it wont also play ds games
Too bad that the new lead doesn't support everything the old team promised :( How bad from them.

alexenochs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Too bad that the new lead doesn't support everything the old team promised :( How bad from them.
yeah but you promised impossible things... but then again 9.x is kind of something impossible unless you actually emulate a retail cart... im starting to wonder if your behind both of the new carts

D

Deleted-355425

it doesnt really matter who stole what or even if that happerned, its all speculation but if its owned by the same team then they will be doing this to price fix.

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
So is this the thread where we leave off where the "SKy3DS" thread got locked?

The old thread shouldn't have been locked. At the very least, the OP could have put something like "THIS CARD IS NOT CONFIRMED REAL, DO NOT BUY IT YET!" in big bold text on the first post. I guess now we'll just wait for someone to make a new thread for new info relating to it.

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
yeah but you promised impossible things... but then again 9.x is kind of something impossible unless you actually emulate a retail cart... im starting to wonder if your behind both of the new carts
I'm behind none of both cards. But the cards are partly connected (and partly they aren't connected).

luney

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree it sucks they locked the other thread. Does this cart list all of the same features? I heard they have the video on their page now but is the feature list exactly the same as well?

GamingAori

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Of the actual informations the k3ds card have the same features like the sky3ds but i haven't the final information. I'm not from the team

Scorchy

Wanderer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

BestR4i3DS.com

Trophies
Website
www.New3DSCard.com
XP
Country
United States
Hum, i though this was clear but i don't want anyone to buy from them and get scammed:

This is the thread is made when K3DS got announced as fake: http://gbatemp.net/threads/k3ds-was-fake-all-this-time.370340/

This is what you would see (at that time) when you'll enter into K3DS website: http://gbatemp.net/attachments/nicetry-png.9787/

It's was a rick-roll at first, but i don't know who made K3DS comes out again, but it's just a fake, the real one is Sky3DS ;)

In the sellers side, we get news from K3DS and SKY3DS, the cards maybe release in 1-2 weeks.
though still can't get more detail of the new cards, but we are sure the cards will release very soon.

3DS owners and sellers waiting the cards for so loooooong time, right?

another, Reliable resellers will not allow you place pre-order before the card released,
and tested by themself.

So, customers don't need worry scamed , all you need attention is choose a reliable store.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: empty chat