FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hmm.
I am used to seeing things like "old consoles like the N64" having me feel old but I think you just invented a new way.

Anyway no. Never quite got the appeal of fortnite. If I must do online shooting of something even vaguely modern I am still going with battlefield 4.

jaisunny

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's the game for little kids

You're only as old as you feel.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hmm.
I am used to seeing things like "old consoles like the N64" having me feel old but I think you just invented a new way.

Anyway no. Never quite got the appeal of fortnite. If I must do online shooting of something even vaguely modern I am still going with battlefield 4.
I went off battlefield and COD a long time ago.

I may go for pubg though, as the mobile version is quite exciting for a android game. Hoping the PS4 version would be entertaining as well.

BeatBreaker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hope it ain't too late to chime in.. yeah I'm a fortnite player... 37... my secret is though I have no kids, and am not married (and no I am not some wierdo living in mom's basement. Good job, new car, and very social... but in free time since I was almost 13 I've always played games... so yeah I play fortnite about 2 hrs a day ish

Reactions: DarkDengar

jaisunny

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hope it ain't too late to chime in.. yeah I'm a fortnite player... 37... my secret is though I have no kids, and am not married (and no I am not some wierdo living in mom's basement. Good job, new car, and very social... but in free time since I was almost 13 I've always played games... so yeah I play fortnite about 2 hrs a day ish

Dude..You don't need to justify yourself, this stigma surrounding older folk playing computer games is just frankly sad. We're as young as we feel and computer games aren't just for kids. The same with remote control cars, drones...etc..etc. I hope I never get too old and grow out of any of the fun gadgets and stuff alike in life, those that do probably have a boring life. I prefer to have a huge variety of hobbies to keep the mind entertained.

PM me your username, maybe we can have a duo or two one day...

fiis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Adult here, tried it with my friends, didn't have any appeal. My friend still plays it but to me it's not a shooter, it's Bob the Builder and his competitors, fighting for a contract. 20% find material, 70% build random walls, 10% actual gun fight.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill