Gaming Any Nintendo Only Owners Here?

Zeldalife89

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Curious to see if im alone or not :P
But are there people like me who owns just the Nintendo platforms consoles/handhelds? So no PS4/Xbox???

I wanna see how many people are or went sctrictly Nintendo this generation..

I recently converted my self ive always had Nintendo since i was kid then when PS4 came out i gave that up but now im back to just Nintendo..
Cant rly afford every console tho that is why i pick the one i like most which is Nintendo for me....

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Got a PSP and Vita this year (mainly on the basis of them being hackable and available for cheap), but no switch -- currently burned out a little on Nintendo games (well, the series I like) and real life isn't what it was 5 years ago

Reactions: Edgy_Edge

Edgy_Edge

Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
Got a PSP and Vita this year (mainly on the basis of them being hackable and available for cheap), but no switch -- currently burned out a little on Nintendo games (well, the series I like) and real life isn't what it was 5 years ago
Why did you buy PSP if you can buy 128Gb card and play them on PSVITA ?

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Wow, we have a rich boy here. Jealous ...
I only own Nintendo consoles, because they easy to hack :tpi:

Wish I were rich. 2 out of 3 of those consoles were no cost out of pocket. PC was pieced together over 3 years.

Reactions: Edgy_Edge

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
i always followed nintendo but had a ps system since the second one

basicaly first gbc and n64, second gc,ps2,gba, third ps3,wii,DS,foruth 3ds,ps4,wiiu.

now i own the switch aswhell started with n64 and gbc and got every nintendo system since and started with ps2 and followed ps home system.

Reactions: DarthDub

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Why did you buy PSP if you can buy 128Gb card and play them on PSVITA ?
Proper resolution for the games, TV out (funny to say this on Switch forums actually), unbrickable (early bootrom Slim), and most importantly it fits in my hands comfortably for more than 10 minutes

BTW my original 32GB memory stick (paid 20 €) is more reliable than any microSD adapter using crappy hardware (on PSP) or hacked drivers (on Vita) :)

Reactions: slaphappygamer

Edgy_Edge

Trophies
XP
Country
Uganda
Wish I were rich. 2 out of 3 of those consoles were no cost out of pocket. PC was pieced together over 3 years.
Yeah I know, you can get used PS4 for 150$... They not as expensive as many people think.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Proper resolution for the games, TV out (funny to say this on Switch forums actually), unbrickable (early bootrom Slim), and most importantly it fits in my hands comfortably for more than 10 minutes

BTW my original 32GB memory stick (paid 20 €) is more reliable than any microSD adapter using crappy hardware (on PSP) or hacked drivers (on Vita) :)
The second gen of SD2VITA is pretty decent, it has a game-like holder so it's not crappy. So with 128Gb you can have all your LocoRoco's on your brilliant OLED PSVITA screen.

Reactions: Kioku

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
The second gen of SD2VITA is pretty decent, it has a game-like holder so it's not crappy. So with 128Gb you can have all your LocoRoco's on your brilliant OLED PSVITA screen.

4rd iteration of the SD2Vita is better.
1.0 and 3.1 have the best results, 2.0 and 3.0 both are shoddy.

Chatnoir is not a valid waifu.

You're stepped on your toes quickly.
Besides, you're wrong.
Adrien isn't female.

Reactions: gnmmarechal

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: