Hacking Any news SNES Emulator

RedBaron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Any news about the SNES Emulator for the DSTWO?
yaynds.gif

Please don’t bite my head off its been a while since I have asked

sputnix

Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
the last news was July 26 where someone ( can't remember who) tested a evaluation copy saying that it had no GUI of any kind as was basicaly like using DOS, he said emulation was very good except for sound quality. after that nothing though they just finished the SDK and os 1.5 so they are working on it

RedBaron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
sputnix said:
the last news was July 26 where someone ( can't remember who) tested a evaluation copy saying that it had no GUI of any kind as was basicaly like using DOS, he said emulation was very good except for sound quality. after that nothing though they just finished the SDK and os 1.5 so they are working on it
Thank you
yaynds.gif

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
sputnix said:

So the SDK is completely finished and publicly available?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
nl255 said:
sputnix said:

So the SDK is completely finished and publicly available?
Only closed beta for developers.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended