Hacking Any news on Smash Bros. and PAL?

Mienaikage

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
We know it works on NTSC-U (non-Wiikey chips), and we know it works on NTSC-J (obviously).

Any news on if it will work with chipped non-Wiikey PAL consoles?

If not I'll probably buy an NTSC Wii, I'm not waiting for a PAL release date.

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Go buy an NTSC Wii. I'm pretty sure SSBB won't work on Pal. You should check other threads before making a new one like this, many people already asked and got the same answer. "We don't know yet" So yeah, if you're impatient, I suggest getting an NTSC Wii.

Handicapman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I can confirm that it doesn't work on PAL Wiis with Wiikey and Cyclowiz!

Source?

I don't need to give one. As I tell you guys it is so.

No, seriously, I don't know. I just want to make a point. I see massive amounts of posts on different forums, where people just ASSUME something is true, when mister "A" said something positive, just because they want that to be true, yet, if something negative is being spread, people need proof. Come on now, why are people here? For news on retail copies working? Getoutahere!! The scene is trying to get a dump out for NTSC consoles first. Just Expect the worst and you can't be disappointed.

Next time PAL people, buy ur Nintendo consoles from the US or Japan.

cixis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
ALL "nintendo" game work on all region .

Mario galaxy JAP work on PAL
Mario & sonic at the olympique games JAP work on PAL
Mario Paper JAP work on PAL
Mario Strikers JAP work on PAL

...Why SMash Brawl will don't Work ?
wink.gif

QUOTE said:
Next time PAL people, buy ur Nintendo consoles from the US or Japan.

i will buy Some bottle of mineral water in America or Japan for drinking it in Europe ? ...

cixis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
QUOTE said:
That is a real question? Does "Nintendo console" translate to "bottle of mineral water"in French?

no but why i will buy a NTSC wii with all game in english , but here i can have PAL wii with all game translate to French...

i prefere waiting PAL release to buy another wii and the game NTSC

Handicapman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
QUOTE said:
That is a real question? Does "Nintendo console" translate to "bottle of mineral water"in French?

no but why i will buy a NTSC wii with all game in english , but here i can have PAL wii with all game translate to French...

Dude, you seem to do a good job in writing English, so spare urself the hassle to wait months for games to be released in TEH EUROPE. Personally, I am annoyed that we, people in countries that at least get proper English schooling like Holland, Belgium, England, Ireland and the Scandinavian countries, have to f*cking wait until developers get to translate in overrated (
tongue.gif
rofl2.gif
) languages like french, spanish, german and italian.

ENGLISH SHOULD BE THE OFFICIAL WORLD LANGUAGE!!!!!!!

flobo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I too regret buying my pal wii. I bought it for the warranty, but i lost it anyway because i had to mod it for super paper mario... (don't remember how long it was delayed in europe but it WAS long).
(Moreover, i remember the great surprise the day i bought pal wii with zelda, no true 480p in zelda euro version, great... At least, it seem to be over now, i haven't had a single non 480p game since sonic and the secret rings).

legendofninny

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
QUOTE said:

Dude, you seem to do a good job in writing English, so spare urself the hassle to wait months for games to be released in TEH EUROPE. Personally, I am annoyed that we, people in countries that at least get proper English schooling like Holland, Belgium, England, Ireland and the Scandinavian countries, have to f*cking wait until developers get to translate in overrated (
tongue.gif
rofl2.gif

I totally agree.
Why do we have to wait, just because thoase french and germans need their stupid language in the game.
I don't care about those i just need english.

flobo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well, i'm french, and i would gladly have english-only games if it means having them sooner. But anyway, that's not even a problem anymore since every us version have had french on it for a few months.

Selxis

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:

tongue.gif
rofl2.gif

I totally agree.
Why do we have to wait, just because thoase french and germans need their stupid language in the game.

Word.

NiGHtS

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:

tongue.gif
rofl2.gif

I totally agree.

That was uncalled for.
lecture.gif

...Why? Because you're too ignorant to learn any other language?
huh.gif

The most spoken language in the world is Chinese, 1300 MILLION people. It's followed by English a total of 1000 Mil people. Oh and for the record most of the world speaks english.
lecture.gif

flobo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
They can't, it would be against EU law which states nothing should interfere in the intra-communauty trade.

TaMs

Randomizer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
QUOTE said:

tongue.gif
rofl2.gif

And i though that french are too proud of their language to even learn english.
Also english is already kind of "world language"

legendofninny

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands

tongue.gif
rofl2.gif

I totally agree.

That was uncalled for.
lecture.gif

...Why? Because you're too ignorant to learn any other language?
huh.gif

The most spoken language in the world is Chinese, 1300 MILLION people. It's followed by English a total of 1000 Mil people. Oh and for the record most of the world speaks english.
lecture.gif
The one who said this: ENGLISH SHOULD BE THE OFFICIAL WORLD LANGUAGE
that guy isn't english so he isn't to ignorant to learn other languages (he learned english for example.

flobo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
While we're talking about that, i'd have to admit that i find english easier than my native langage. In english, it seems to me that we go more to the point, not using unnecessary things in sentences. Moreover, french has so many exeptions :s. That's why i prefer to write an essay in english.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: Oh @RedColoredStars yeah thats sad :sad: i feel it.