Hacking Any news on 5.0 exploit firmware?

Lush

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The qwerty exploit survived from 5.00 to 5.01, so there is no harm updating from 5.00 if you want online access... Or wait if you prefer, as that is always the safest method...

Darksabre72

Blue Falcon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He keep it Private
aww man that's a shame

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The qwerty exploit survived from 5.00 to 5.01, so there is no harm updating from 5.00 if you want online access... Or wait if you prefer, as that is always the safest method...
well idk if he will ever release it even though he private it

RebelJake17

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He said he has an exploit for 5.0 and found a Kernel bug is the Kernel bug still present in 5.01?

_______

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Someone claim to have ported flat_z's PKG installer to 5.01, with a hello world running on a retail PS4 in a picture, but no release or anything. Still you can assume there's a unpatched 5.01 kernel exploit out there, just not released (yet).

deSSy2724

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Whats stopping him from releasing his 4.50 kernel/websploit now that he has a new 5.0 kernel/websploit?
I think I read somewhere (maybe Twitter) that he wants to have two kernel/webkit exploits on the latest firmware to release one and keep another one for themselves private. PLS someone correct me if Im wrong....

_______

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I think I read somewhere (maybe Twitter) that he wants to have two kernel/webkit exploits on the latest firmware to release one and keep another one for themselves private. PLS someone correct me if Im wrong....

Someone said they wanted 3 unpatched kernel exploits on hand and only release those that got patched. But the number doesn't really matter here I think.

Darksabre72

Blue Falcon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why do they want to keep these kernel in private, that just makes no sense.

Last edited by Darksabre72,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: i always pee in the water