Homebrew Any new feature update of gateway3ds?

romanaOne

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The question is that it's not arguable: DLCs are working with your Gateway. That's it.

Perhaps there would be less argument if Gateway had been quicker to CLEARLY document HOW to downgrade, set up emunand, install CIA, etc. I spent a long time reading this forum and maxconsole because I was unclear about what GW could do and VERY SKEPTICAL of what looks like yet another flashcart website. Until Feb. 9th--when they put up a manual that pretty much shows how to do everything--it was pretty rough for us mere mortals to figure out gateway features by reading a bunch of scattered forum posts.

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Until Feb. 9th--when they put up a manual that pretty much shows how to do everything--it was pretty rough for us mere mortals to figure out gateway features by reading a bunch of scattered forum posts.

Was it really? I downgraded the day the option was available just by following a guide a reputable user made here as well as confirming that other users had confirmed it was safe. I'd never touched a Gateway before in my life.

romanaOne

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was it really? I downgraded the day the option was available just by following a guide a reputable user made here as well as confirming that other users had confirmed it was safe. I'd never touched a Gateway before in my life.

I was not willing to risk bricking a $100 device on the say-so of some nice (and undoubtedly well-meaning) people in forums. Also, as you can see, I have not posted much to this forum and don't know who is reputable and who is not.

I'm also not any sort of real programmer by any stretch of the imagination, just a linux hobbyist who occasionally gets a kick out of picking things apart.

I just mean, the flashcart seller should document the product at their own site if they want people to buy it.

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I waint the feature hat le us choose the language we want a agem to be booted :v since we can't boot russian in a US or JP console for example
it could be a homebrew too .. lol

Reactions: Ericss

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/