Gaming Any New Character you want in smash?

What character do you want in smash ultimate.

• Son Goki

Votes: 14 13.6%
  • Shantae

Votes: 10 9.7%
  • Waluigi

Votes: 30 29.1%
  • Banjo and Kazooie

Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Midna

Votes: 5 4.9%
  • Shadow

• Sora (Kingdom Hearts)

Votes: 11 10.7%
  • Amaterasu (Okami)

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Geno (super Mario rpg)

• Cole Phelps ( LA noir)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shovel knight

Votes: 7 6.8%

• Total voters

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Is Waluigi the new Ridley?
sakurai never said anything about waluigi really, he simply ignored it.

on ridely ever since ssbm people asked for ridley and he continually stated in many interviews "ridley is too big".

so it became like meme smash bros, but he never answered anything about waluigi on any interview afaik.

Pluupy

_(:3」∠)_
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want Terra Branford from Final Fantasy VI. Second most popular Final Fantasy and was on an actual Nintendo console. She uses magic and a rapier, a red mage. She should transform into her esper form for final smash.

Including her would also be an easy way to introduce espers and summon beasts as assists in the form of materia.

D

Deleted User

Shantae, King K Rool, Banjo and Kazooie, Paper Mario. These are the characters I want which have a realistic chance of making it in. If we get into unrealistic characters then I'd pick Naruto and Sasuke.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Shantae, King K Rool, Banjo and Kazooie, Paper Mario. These are the characters I want which have a realistic chance of making it in. If we get into unrealistic characters then I'd pick Naruto and Sasuke.
nintendo will never put a microsoft owned characters in smash same for any sony character, its not a good deal to put competition characters in and get them free advertisement for your competitors.

Raverrevolution

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's an obscure one for you folks. I want Mike from Startropics. Sure he would have the same weapon as NESS, but still, it would be fun to see.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Here's an obscure one for you folks. I want Mike from Startropics. Sure he would have the same weapon as NESS, but still, it would be fun to see.
its a shame nintendo never proceded with that series, i guess they tough lets keep it zelda only for adventure and move on.

smash always adds retro fighters

ssbm added mr GW and ice climbers
ssbb added ROB and PIT(he was retro becuase only after a long time did he got his new game on 3ds)
ssbu added duck hunt

so there is always a spot for a random retro guy to appear i guess.

so far sukapon and that samurai guy are assist trophys so that leavues
star tropics
mach rider
chibi robo(not well retro since it had a game on 3ds even)
sin and punishment chars
etc.

Monado_III

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Xenoblade series Rex and mithra or whatever names they have on xenoblade 2, it could work like pokemon trainer where she would be on background and he would fight.
That would probably work really well tbh
No choice for *insert spoiler character here*?
putting coffee and milk in would be a stupid huge spoiler.
mecha-fiora
as a trophy already pissed some people off and smash 4 released 2/4 years after xeno 1 came out.

Last edited by Monado_III,

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
That would probably work really well tbh

putting coffee and milk in would be a stupid huge spoiler.
mecha-fiora
as a trophy already pissed some people off and smash 4 released 2/4 years after xeno 1 came out.
It's only spoiled if you google it :P

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
i dont get why people want characters that appear in one game and their relevance is preety much noone today, srs

stuff like midna,skullkid with majora mask,wolf link,Geno,etc.

if a character had a one off appearance in one game that doesn't make it worth to me, because even the developers moved on, Smash should be only for recurring established characters(besides the retro fighters).

so imo stuff like
gigamesh
midna
wolf link
skull kid
geno

shouldn't take away spots for characters that actually mattered and are recurring on several games IPS across the board heck donkey kong not having a 3rd character seems legit sin by now with dixie kong being playable in almost every donkey kong game...

That is the reason ridley got in its the closest thing to metroid second most recurring character.

Last edited by pedro702,

UltraDolphinRevolution

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Everyone seems to like the new Zelda, but I wish they would have done more with abilities in Zelda BOTW.
I wish they had introduced a new Zelda with some of Link's abilities (Stasis -> hit the opponent multiple times to make them fly further; Up B = Zelda emtpies a bottle of water and makes a water pillar appear or sth like that lol).

UltraDolphinRevolution

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Everyone seems to like the new Zelda, but I wish they would have done more with the abilities from Zelda BOTW.
I wish they had introduced a new Zelda with some of Link's abilities (Stasis -> hit the opponent multiple times to make them fly further; Up B = Zelda emtpies a bottle of water and makes a water pillar appear or sth like that lol).

Last edited by UltraDolphinRevolution,

UltraDolphinRevolution

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Call me crazy, but I want Mickey Mouse to be in Smash to make it the ultimate and most ambitious crossover in history
Sakurai said he excludes characters which haven't originated from video games. I think it's a good thing. It would open the flood games for characters like Shrek (for some reason he was big on miiverse).
However, Sakurai also said he wouldn't want fighting game characters in Smash and we were blessed with Ryu.

ALSO (!) remember the Goldeneye mine? The European version of Melee featured it (including a trophy descrpition mentioning that it is "top secret"). The James Bond series does obviously not have its roots in gaming. Who knows, maybe they even considered Bond as a playable character at one point. [EDIT: I guess Smash 64 also has the 007 mine]

Last edited by UltraDolphinRevolution,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: