bobrules

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Let's go Toronto Raptors. Love Chris Bosh, and Andrea Bargnani, Tj Ford, Jorge Garbojosa, Jose Calderon, Anthony Parker, and the rest of the team.

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Let's go Toronto Raptors. Love Chris Bosh, and Andrea Bargnani, Tj Ford, Jorge Garbojosa, Jose Calderon, Anthony Parker, and the rest of the team.

i dont watch basketball but i play the nba computer games i always pick the toronto raptors so if i ever start to watch the nba they certainly would be the team i would follow.

H8TR

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Toronto Raptors all the way. Are they playing tonight? First season in while that they are over .500. Here's hoping they make the playoffs. If they make the playoffs, MLSE will be very happy as the Leafs and Raptors both didn't make the Playoffs last year and didn't make any money with empty seats at the ACC. The Leafs don't seem to doing so well. I remember hearing that for the first time in a while, the Raptors are making more money for MLSE than the Leafs. When the Raptors make the playoffs, I gonna be at as many games as possible.

cippy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Love the NBA. Here in OZ we have to put up with a pretty weak national league so its refreshing seeing a few NBA games on Foxtel every week
biggrin.gif
(should be more though :'( (I yearn for the NBA Channel to be broadcasted in Australia
cry.gif
)) Magic and T-Wolves fan myself. Howard and Garnett for dual MVP
tongue.gif

Nevin007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I live near Detroit so I've always been a big Piston fan. To be honest though, I've only watched about 3 games so far this year. I'm starting to have a big problem with the image of the league. All the players have a tatoo and are ghetto. The league needs more players like Grant Hill and Peja Stojakovic to bring the image back up. I don't remember it being like this say 5-10 years ago. Interestingly enough, I was at the infamous Palace brawl game. I left early though, missed it by like 3 minutes.

Sick Wario

Club Nintendo
Trophies
XP
Country
yeah you gotta support the raptors! personally i think tj ford + bosh + bargnani, all healthy, are the key to the raps pushing into the playoffs
they can beat any team in the league on a good night in ACC

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)