Any Midtown Madness style games for Wii or GCN?

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by kangarookangaroo, Mar 21, 2009.

1. kangarookangaroo
    OP

Member kangarookangaroo GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Hey, I was just wondering if there are any Midtown Madness type of games for the Wii or Gamecube. (The type where you just drive around in the city...) I heard of Scarface and Godfather but people don't seem to like it too much. As well, I looked into True Crime for Gamecube but I really didn't like some of the videos that I saw of it. (I know the above games are more GTA styled but they do have the driving aspect which is what I am looking for) So any good games in which u drive around the city?

kk

ps. I don't suppose there IS a midtown madness game for wii/ gcn? I searched but they are all for pc/ps2/xbox.

2. Satangel

Member Satangel BEAST

Belgium
    Maybe a Need for Speed game? That usually has some driving through the city.
    And no, no Midtown Madness for the Wii or the GCN.

3. kangarookangaroo
    OP

Member kangarookangaroo GBAtemp Regular

United States
    meh, nfs games usually have you racing on a highway and such. I dont really want to race much, just drive around lol. obviously there will be a bit of racing. ugh its hard to explain... basically i need a game with the free roam mode like midtown madness. i played most wanted and carbon before, but they arent really in a city with like a lot of buildings and cars and stuff. oh well, i will probably give scarface a try and see if i like it...

4. X D D X

Member X D D X GBAtemp Advanced Fan

New Zealand
    Midtown Madness was one of my favourite series. I tried to search for games similar to that but no luck [​IMG]