any methods to clone ORAS pokémon without PowerSave and HBL?

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by CharizardMen99, Jun 10, 2017.

1. CharizardMen99
    OP

CharizardMen99 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 20, 2015
    Italy
    Well,i wanted to clone my pokémon on my Omega ruby game,and i tried searching for a method online,BUT the only thing that i found is a QR code system that is not working anymore...So,my question here...

Someone here know any method to clone ORAS pokémon? (not that timer thing please...i lost a pokémon the first time that i tried that :v)

2. Ryccardo

Ryccardo WiiUaboo

Feb 13, 2015
    Italy
    Imola
    Well... trading them to a friend with a hacked console

(technically there are also installable save managers, but if you said "no homebrew" chances are you can't install unsigned cias anyway)

3. SirECK

SirECK GBAtemp Fan

Jul 1, 2009
    Canada
    Ontario, Canada
    If you have a modded system you can use PKSM to Make/Copy/Delete/Edit pokemon.

4. CharizardMen99
    OP

CharizardMen99 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 20, 2015
    Italy
    well,if they will release that picross hax maybe i will use the pksm :v

But sadly i can't do any type of hax with the hbl,the smash hax is hard as fuck to do,also,the freakyforms hack is not working with the not deluxe version...

5. SirECK

SirECK GBAtemp Fan

Jul 1, 2009
    Canada
    Ontario, Canada
    I assume you don't have CFW and you are on 11.4 then?

If you want I can help you edit/copy your party from my end if you want.
    Just need some time to get ORAS installed / progressed to the point I can trade.

Last edited by SirECK, Jun 10, 2017
  6. Lacius

Lacius GBAtemp Guru

May 11, 2008
    United States
    These are your only options:

7. SRKTiberious

SRKTiberious GBAtemp Regular

Sep 4, 2014
    United States
    What he said. I have a sibling who flat refuses to mod his 3DS, and since he apparently no longer has access to the 9.X console he used to use, he's stuck playing legit. Mine, of course, is on latest B9S, and is pin-locked via Luma (enough to keep him out), and if it comes to it, I can always take out the CTRNAND copy of Luma and remove the SD card to 'brick' it if I really need to keep him out. He understands, though, and hasn't tried to use it.

8. Lacius

Lacius GBAtemp Guru

May 11, 2008
    United States
    Any reason you won't share?

9. SRKTiberious

Sep 4, 2014
    United States
    Two. First, he's refused multiple times when I've offered to set him up while he was on an exploitable FW. Second, he's been a bit of a douchenugget since then.

10. Lacius

Lacius GBAtemp Guru

May 11, 2008
    United States
    I would have just softmodded it without his permission nor knowledge.

11. SRKTiberious

Sep 4, 2014
    United States
    Nah. This way's better. I get to do exactly as he's told me, and then just shrug when he realizes he can't do anything.

12. Reaga

Reaga GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 31, 2013
    United States
    While undetectable, it's still kind of a dick move. I offered CFW to my wife back in November, but she wants to keep hers on stock. I would never install it without her desire. Though she never updates it, it's probably still on 10.x, so if she asked I could do it easy.

13. Lacius

Lacius GBAtemp Guru

May 11, 2008
    United States
    That's never stopped me from covertly installing Luma3DS/A9LH in the past, but I'm pretty self-righteous. And, people tend to change their minds when it's too late.

14. Reaga

Reaga GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 31, 2013
    United States
    I see your last point, but luckily for my wife she only uses it to play Alpha Sapphire solo so she likely will never update to the 11.x firmwares anyway. I have OoT if she ever wants hacks.