Gaming Any Mercenary game like PMD on PC?

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello
I'd like to "get" a game on PC, if possible on 3D, that looks like Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.
What i mean is the system where you accomplish mission for money and/or item.
You can choose the mission you want among a list of like in PMD.
If possible with a story line too.
thanks

Silverthorn

Spiky!
Trophies
XP
Country
France
dungeon crawler? whats that?

Dungeon-crawlers are a type of game where you mostly explore dungeons(sometimes randomized), along with additional quests and stuff, with traditionally case-by-case movement. PMD is considered a dungeon-crawler.
Are you actually looking for a dungeon-crawler ? Or just something where you pick your quests ?
I would say the actual gameplay you are looking for matters too, more than just the quest system.
If you're looking for a classical dungeon-crawler on PC, there's Grimrock Legend (1 & 2). The Etrian Odyssey series are also pretty classical dungeon-crawlers (although not on PC iirc)

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Dungeon-crawlers are a type of game where you mostly explore dungeons(sometimes randomized), along with additional quests and stuff, with traditionally case-by-case movement. PMD is considered a dungeon-crawler.
Are you actually looking for a dungeon-crawler ? Or just something where you pick your quests ?
I would say the actual gameplay you are looking for matters too, more than just the quest system.
If you're looking for a classical dungeon-crawler on PC, there's Grimrock Legend (1 & 2). The Etrian Odyssey series are also pretty classical dungeon-crawlers (although not on PC iirc)
yea thanks, I just took a look at Grimrock Legend, it looks interresting, I might "get" it :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night