OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
Osu,
one of my weaknesses during my Kyokushin classes was the height i would kick and i sucked at it and i tried but couldnt even reach the chest properly.
so if there is any martial artists here that want to share some exercises, i apprecitae it.

Doumo Arigato Gozaimashta.

iTech

Trophies
Website
www.mikethespike.net
XP
Country
United States
Osu,
one of my weaknesses during my Kyokushin classes was the height i would kick and i sucked at it and i tried but couldnt even reach the chest properly.
so if there is any martial artists here that want to share some exercises, i apprecitae it.

Doumo Arigato Gozaimashta.

Daily stretching is not just good for the muscles behind your zipper, it's also good for those in your calf.
I'm sure you haven't being stretching enough if you can't kick high enough. Stretch five minutes daily for a month and you'll get there.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
For proper stretching you need a partner. Depending on quickly you want to accelerate your training you should do light leg exercises to warm the muscles and stretch 1-3 times a day!

The best stretching method for height is to get someone to lift your leg til you feel it stretching and hold it there, then when you feel the stretch easing off lift it a little higher. Do this for 5-10 minutes. Within a month you'll be able to put your leg on his shoulder.

Once you can do that you should be able to left your leg to head height on it's own. Then just hold it there yourself for balance practise!

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
test84 what is up with you

This is like the 5th "Hay guize help me with my random hobby" thread you've made in as many days.

Not bashing you, just wondering
unsure.gif

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran

This is like the 5th "Hay guize help me with my random hobby" thread you've made in as many days.

unsure.gif

continue on your "wondering".

(they made "PM"s for theses types of posts, which is non-relevant to others and irrelevant to topic's subject).

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
There's one painful but quick way,
Stretch your legs like ^ this shape, let someone sit on you.
I know my friends who learned Tae-Kwon-Do did this hardcore way of ripping leg muscles to get better kicks.

I learn Capoeira and my main focus is to make kicks from both legs reach similar height.
Low kick isn't as big problem as my left kick only reaching 70% of my right kicks height. If my opponent sees that I'm pretty much doomed because Capoeira is very kick heavy and I just made half my kicks useless.

Digeman

Trophies
XP
Country

unsure.gif

continue on your "wondering".

(they made "PM"s for theses types of posts, which is non-relevant to others and irrelevant to topic's subject).

Actually i think the threads are real interesting since i've always wondered how to do stuff like that but always been to lazy to look up or even ask
nyanya.gif

Oh and nownow don't take things personally, here have a cookie....(damn there's no cookie smiley in here!!
ohmy.gif
)....uhm....feel the wrath of mah BOXAH!! Q('.'Q) ........

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1