Question Any luck on editing the money for God Wars?

Discussion in 'Switch - ROM Hacking, Saves, Translations & Tools' started by Miyoko, Sep 26, 2018.

1. Miyoko
    OP

Miyoko Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 13, 2016
    United States
    I've been trying to edit the money value for God Wars, but I can't seem to pin anything down for it. Just wondering if anyone has any tips on trying to locate it?

2. Miyoko
    OP

Miyoko Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 13, 2016
    United States
    I found the money value. I must have just been tired when I was trying to find it last time. Tried again today and got it no problem. My save here has 65640 of whatever the money is called. Attached is the offset highlighted in blue for it. Maybe someone can make a Edizon config from this? It's a bit out of my depth at the moment.

Attached Files:

3. lewisfc

lewisfc Member

Newcomer
    Feb 3, 2018
    United States
    Enjoy pal, just unzip it and put the json file under /Edizon/editor along with the other json files.

Attached Files:

Miyoko likes this.
  4. kurodemiant

kurodemiant Member

Newcomer
    Mar 27, 2018
    Chile
    I tried using edizon to edit my save, but it says that it couldn't find a JSON file :/

5. lewisfc

lewisfc Member

Newcomer
    Feb 3, 2018
    United States
    Did you extract the json file from the zip file first and then put it in your sd card along with the other json files? If you did this and still doesn't show up, please upload in here the folder with the backup saves from checkpoint.

6. kurodemiant

kurodemiant Member

Newcomer
    Mar 27, 2018
    Chile
    yes, I did that, I put it with the other json in the editor folder. all the other save editors work fine, this is the only one that doesn't work.

Attached Files:

7. lewisfc

lewisfc Member

Newcomer
    Feb 3, 2018
    United States
    please do a backup and give this one a try.

Attached Files:

8. kurodemiant

kurodemiant Member

Newcomer
    Mar 27, 2018
    Chile
    that one works, thank you.

9. trigao

trigao GBAtemp Tiger

Nov 21, 2008
    Brazil
    its possible to add JP points as well?