Gaming Any Language Learning "Games"

Sh!fT_23

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, are there any 'games' around to teach a language. I tihnk that would be a cool idea. Save having to sign up for a class and waste precious money (apart from buying game of couse *cough *cough)

- Sh!fT

DarkRey

still transfoooorming.... with sum lags!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
yeah there
hold on let me get u a list
EDIT:
here some games
My French Coach
My Spanish Coach
there is also some English training games

and there are some homebrew games for learning japanese

Lametta

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
There is also "My chinese coach" to learn chinese but it's kinda bad cause it doesnt really teach you chinese, only some words
frown.gif

Dwight

Gawb. Gawb Bluth.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The "My Spanish Coach" game helps more if you've already taken a class or two of Spanish, but it really helped me with basic words that I kept forgetting.

Sh!fT_23

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Panzer Tacticer said:
There will be My Japanese learning coach shortly.

QUOTE(Raestloz @ Sep 18 2008, 12:07 AM) Japanese Training from the homebrew scene
I'd be most interested in the Japanese one, does anyone have a link to the homebrew one?

So the language coach are basic teaching are they or can you learn advanced stuff. I did Japanese from Yr. 7 to 10 but I stopped because I wanted to do quite a few subjects and thought I can always learn outside of school (damn school force me to take RE in Yr. 11
frown.gif
).

- Sh!fT

samuraibunny

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
sh!ft said:
Panzer Tacticer said:
There will be My Japanese learning coach shortly.

QUOTE(Raestloz @ Sep 18 2008, 12:07 AM) Japanese Training from the homebrew scene
I'd be most interested in the Japanese one, does anyone have a link to the homebrew one?

So the language coach are basic teaching are they or can you learn advanced stuff. I did Japanese from Yr. 7 to 10 but I stopped because I wanted to do quite a few subjects and thought I can always learn outside of school (damn school force me to take RE in Yr. 11
frown.gif
).

- Sh!fT

From what I have read of other people's experiences, I'd say you can learn only the basics. They are actually better used like a supplement, to help you remember what you already learned.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night