Hardware Any known game cart with fw 6.0?

alepman90

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
My Switch is superband and seems few games and updates require 6.0, I know it’s possible to update through hb but prefer from game cart since there’s no way to screw up

alepman90

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I did and now I have semi bricked console :), the system is updated to 6.1 but it asks me to update the SD card which isn’t possible since I’m super banned

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just like semi-pregnant there is no such thing as semi-bricked.

A SD card cannot be “updated”, so you are not providing specific credible information regarding your issue. Is it asking you to update the files on your SD card? I doubt it. Is it asking you to get a faster one? I doubt it.

Is it asking you to install the ExFat update? Probabaly. If so, you chose to not install the ExFat update when you upgradedthe firmware using ChoiDujourNX. It is a binary decision you must make. Run it again and make the correct choice.

alepman90

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Just like semi-pregnant there is no such thing as semi-bricked.

A SD card cannot be “updated”, so you are not providing specific credible information regarding your issue. Is it asking you to update the files on your SD card? I doubt it. Is it asking you to get a faster one? I doubt it.

Is it asking you to install the ExFat update? Probabaly. If so, you chose to not install the ExFat update when you upgradedthe firmware using ChoiDujourNX. It is a binary decision you must make. Run it again and make the correct choice.
it was a thing during Wii days, how can i run it again? i dont have access to hb menu

thorasgar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Restore your Nand and you will be back to where you were before. Then run it again, but this time choose ExFat support.

thorasgar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would ask in the noob paradise thread. There are a couple of very knowledgeable users there that may have some ideas.

alepman90

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I would ask in the noob paradise thread. There are a couple of very knowledgeable users there that may have some ideas.

The solution was simple, used secondary fat32 sd card and and redid the update process but by choosing exfat option.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk