Any idea when MP Trilogy will be available online?

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by SG, Aug 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SG
    OP

SG GBAtemp Fan

Mar 29, 2007
    Bristol, UK
    I'm gagging to play it but due to living in the UK and Movietyme being the SLOWEST COMPANY EVER to dispatch things, I wanna d/l an ISO to use on my Wii in the meantime - but nothing appears to be up!

Anyone got any idea how long it usually takes after release?

Also: will I have to update my Wii menu on this one with the retail copy? I'm on Waninkoko or whatever 4.0.

2. SirAileron

SirAileron Seeker of Truths

Aug 7, 2008
    United States
    Over your shoulder
    As soon as someone rips it and makes a torrent?

*chuckles* I wonder if I'll do it? With my terrible, terrible upload rate of 30kb/s, seeding's gonna be hell.

3. Skater4599

Skater4599 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 29, 2008
    United States
    United States
    lol this is kind of a funny topic to post here, but in reality im hoping for the same thing. I cant get my hands on a copy to do it or i would do it myself. But im part of a couple private trackers and they dont have it upped either, i hope somone ups it today ill help seed [​IMG]

4. Bladexdsl

Bladexdsl ZOMG my posts...it's over 9000!!!

Nov 17, 2008
    Australia
    Queensland
    probably to tomorrow i've been checking all day NADA. and torrents pfffft i'm waiting for it to go on UN no way in hell would i download a 9gb file on torrents you might get it in 12 hours if your lucky!!

5. Gullwing

Gullwing homo

Dec 5, 2007
    Greece
    Behind You
    But why is it taking so much time? Weird... By the way I hate torrents [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.