Hardware Any idea how to work to watch youtube?

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just wonder if there is way to watch youtube or any kind allow to watch video. I know it sound like stupid idea. But I just wonder if there is way or none.

Reactions: 1 person

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
No way as of yet. The 3DS browser does not support flash at all, so the only way it would actually happen, is if Nintendo/Youtube released an app to watch youtube videos on the 3DS.

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
To give a serious answer, there is no way. To be a bit of a dick, what made you think it'd be possible?
To be even MORE of a dick, why would Nintendo be so outrageously stupid to not include such a feature on a 3D multimedia device? I'm still trying to figure that one out. Normally I wouldn't care since I have a smartphone, but I would love to be able to actually watch 3D videos.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To give a serious answer, there is no way. To be a bit of a dick, what made you think it'd be possible?
To be even MORE of a dick, why would Nintendo be so outrageously stupid to not include such a feature on a 3D multimedia device? I'm still trying to figure that one out. Normally I wouldn't care since I have a smartphone, but I would love to be able to actually watch 3D videos.
Maybe because Flash is cumbersome and Youtube has yet to fully convert to HTML5.

heat6jones

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't understand why Nintendo wouldn't have added Youtube support from the beginning. With the 3D screen, Youtube would be great on the device.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I don't understand why Nintendo wouldn't have added Youtube support from the beginning. With the 3D screen, Youtube would be great on the device.
YouTube isn't really filled with 3D support anyway.

Either way, it is possible that YouTube comes to the 3DS now. The Wii U is getting it, together with Netflix, Amazon Video and Hulu+ (btw, Netflix and Hulu are on 3DS). So there might be a chance of Nintendo implementing it on 3DS.

TripleSMoon

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Here's how to watch youtube on your 3ds (REAL WAY)
1. Turn off your 3ds
2. Buy a computer
3. Get internet and go to youtube.
4. ...
5. PROFIT
No offense, but that suggestion is getting old... seriously, it's like telling someone who wants Majora's Mask 3DS to stop whining and instructs them how to play it on N64, gamecube, or pc emulator. Duh, WE ALREADY KNOW WE CAN DO THAT, but that's not what were asking for, is it? Just saying.

Reactions: 7 people

YamiHoshi.nl

I'm MKGirlism.
Trophies
Website
www.dshack.org
XP
Country
You know you're all wrong?
I've got Flash Player running on my 3DS.
The only thing I did was, I've put my 3DS in my microwave for 10 minutes, then I've put it in soaped water for 24 hours, and then I've threw it from the 6th floor of the Hotel, at the other side of the street.

Once I came home, I could suddenly watch YouTube on my 3DS!
Not only via the Browser, it even installed a YouTube App for me!

You must do the steps exactly like I describe, even the exact times have to be correct.
Good luck!

And the serious answer is: No!

Reactions: 3 people

heat6jones

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's how to watch youtube on your 3ds (REAL WAY)
1. Turn off your 3ds
2. Buy a computer
3. Get internet and go to youtube.
4. ...
5. PROFIT
No offense, but that suggestion is getting old... seriously, it's like telling someone who wants Majora's Mask 3DS to stop whining and instructs them how to play it on N64, gamecube, or pc emulator. Duh, WE ALREADY KNOW WE CAN DO THAT, but that's not what were asking for, is it? Just saying.

I agree. It seems you can't make any suggestions or offer any criticisms of Nintendo on this site without threads being flooded with trolls. My previous phone was a piece of junk running java and it had a Youtube player. The PS Vita, IPod, Android cellphones, many older cellphones, etc. can run Youtube. I don't think it's asking for much.

I don't see how people can defend Nintendo not adding basic features. They also have yet to add an achievement system while every other modern console and portable gaming system and even IOS and Android now have achievement systems.

Reactions: 1 person

TripleSMoon

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
They also have yet to add an achievement system while every other modern console and portable gaming system and even IOS and Android now have achievement systems.
Kinda off topic, but I'm not 100% sure how I would feel about an achievement system for Nintendo... although if it was implemented "Sakurai-style" (the kind seen in Kirby Air Ride, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and Kid Icarus: Uprising), I would seriously want that in a heartbeat. :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality