Any idea how long the Super Mario 3D Land Bundle might last?

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by JollyOlStNicolas, Oct 28, 2016.

1. JollyOlStNicolas
    OP

JollyOlStNicolas Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 25, 2016
    Canada
    Specifically in North America, as I want to buy the new 3DS but unfortunately don't have the cash right now. I was wondering if I can wait until late November/early December, or if I should get it ASAP. Also is it possible that Nintendo might release another new 3DS (not XL, it's too big for me) bundle before Christmas?

2. zoogie

zoogie simple pimp tool

Nov 30, 2014
    United States
    ASAP, they won't last much longer.

Idk about any new new 3ds's.
    Maybe for Mario maker in Dec? Just a hope and prayer really.
    If you want new 3ds <=10.7 after the mario 3d bundle, you'll have to play the lottery with the basic black or red XL versions. Or hope for more advanced hax on 11.x.

Last edited by zoogie, Oct 28, 2016
  3. Hyoretsu

Hyoretsu Itosugi Masahiro's Loyal Reader

Jan 17, 2016
    Brazil
    Wait, so all the New Nintendo 3DS Super Mario 3D Land Edition consoles are on 10.7 or below FW no matter when they were bought?

Also, is there a trick to know if your console has Dual IPS or dual TN without opening it? Like the rumored YW7010, YW7011 and YW7012 serials (BTW, is it true that every Super Mario 3D Land console that has YW7010, YW7011 or YW7012 as #6 first serial number have dual IPS screens?)

Last edited by Hyoretsu, Oct 29, 2016
  4. Arkansaw

Arkansaw GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 23, 2005
    Trinidad and Tobago
    yea if you want a regular white non-XL that comes with fancy face plates, otherwise they are not much different from the previous home designer and pokemon 20th specials

5. Hyoretsu

Hyoretsu Itosugi Masahiro's Loyal Reader

Jan 17, 2016
    Brazil
    Regarding the serial number right? What about the FW version?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nvm, just figured out that you were answering the OP's question.