Any hope of cross playing more titles?

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by BubsMcloggin, Oct 19, 2012.

Oct 19, 2012
  1. BubsMcloggin
    OP

Newcomer BubsMcloggin Newbie

Hi - I know this forum is more about homebrew - but I have to know: Is there any hope of some super-intelligent person or persons creating a hack that will allow me to play xcom and other ps3 games on a vita?? I bought a PSP hoping I could do this, and almost got the Vita for cross-play until I realized it only supports like 15 titles. I skimmed some of the other posts and it sounds like you guys are still pretty early in the hacking phase. Can someone let me know if this is impossible so I can stop holding my breath.

I saw this but haven't found anything more about it, how to do it and whether it was squashed.
    http://www.geeky-gadgets.com/ps-vita-remote-play-hack-enables-ps3-battlefield-3-batman-arkham-city-and-more-video-24-01-2012/
    Gracias!

2. loloknight

Newcomer loloknight Advanced Member

United States
    I think! ('cuz I read something about this) that you have to get the ps3 moded not the vita, still take this with a grain of salt and just because I hope it get's you in the right direction when looking for info...

De nada =] espero sirva!

3. Devin

Member Devin "Local Hardware Wizard"

United States
    Yes, that's right. Currently if you have a PS3 on CFW it'll let you cross play a ton more games. I played inFamous, and a few other PS3 titles on my Vita with my hacked PS3.