Any hope of cross playing more titles?

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by BubsMcloggin, Oct 19, 2012.

1. BubsMcloggin
    OP

BubsMcloggin Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 19, 2012
    Hi - I know this forum is more about homebrew - but I have to know: Is there any hope of some super-intelligent person or persons creating a hack that will allow me to play xcom and other ps3 games on a vita?? I bought a PSP hoping I could do this, and almost got the Vita for cross-play until I realized it only supports like 15 titles. I skimmed some of the other posts and it sounds like you guys are still pretty early in the hacking phase. Can someone let me know if this is impossible so I can stop holding my breath.

I saw this but haven't found anything more about it, how to do it and whether it was squashed.
    http://www.geeky-gadgets.com/ps-vita-remote-play-hack-enables-ps3-battlefield-3-batman-arkham-city-and-more-video-24-01-2012/
    Gracias!

2. loloknight

loloknight Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 10, 2008
    United States
    Mexico
    I think! ('cuz I read something about this) that you have to get the ps3 moded not the vita, still take this with a grain of salt and just because I hope it get's you in the right direction when looking for info...

De nada =] espero sirva!

3. Devin

Devin "Local Hardware Wizard"

GBAtemp Patron
    Devin is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Aug 17, 2009
    United States
    The Nexus
    Yes, that's right. Currently if you have a PS3 on CFW it'll let you cross play a ton more games. I played inFamous, and a few other PS3 titles on my Vita with my hacked PS3.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice