Hacking Any hope for 9.5.0-22?

Red9419

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
My 3ds is one update away from the latest firmware. Any hacking hope for this firmware? Should I just update? Really looking forward to ninjhax and CFW. Thanks * Web injection still works*

Ra1d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Saying something would be looking into the future, aka gambling, people who might have something in mind don't usually post on this forum (like yellow8, smea), and most likely won't release anything worthwhile for free.

infinete

The Temp's cynic.
Trophies
XP
Country
I seem to have misplaced my crystal ball...

That's because I have it :P. Lets see what it says....."You're princess is in another castle...." huh. But yer, what with the constant supply of "stability updates", this is just a never ending game of cat and mouse, one will likely come but by then the 3ds will probably be on 10.x lol.

froggestspirit

Aspiring Game Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Afaik, there needs to be an ARM 11 kernal access exploit on 9.3-9.5.22, then firmlaunch hax can be used. I have all of mine on 9.2 or lower, but a friend of mine has his on 9.3, so I've been scouring for this solution too. I'd say maybe RAM injecting games could lead to something

WulfyStylez

SALT/Bemani Princess
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Afaik, there needs to be an ARM 11 kernal access exploit on 9.3-9.5.22, then firmlaunch hax can be used. I have all of mine on 9.2 or lower, but a friend of mine has his on 9.3, so I've been scouring for this solution too. I'd say maybe RAM injecting games could lead to something

9.5 patched firmlaunch-hax. 9.3+ have no public way of gaining ARM11 kernel and won't for a while.
And yeah no, you're basically at the end of the line. Might as well make a NAND backup and update.

Osmosis

Accidents Happen. Don't be one of them.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wouldn't Sky3DS have some way of doing a pass-through downgrade/decryption? Or pull out encryption entirely to use on older 9.2 firmware? Bring up web browser, call up Sky3DS, pushes back to SD and then prompt false upgrade/downgrade back to 9.2 and then let people install GW...?

The fact that we can hide apps/files in other games like OOT, wouldn't it be able to call up files on SD and re-encrypt them passing through the 3DS firmware?

Heck, blank out encryption on 9.2 firmware, have Sky3DS pass it through sysNAND, spits out 9.2 with encryption, false prompt for update, downgrade back to 9.2.

Just a stab in the dark...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr