Any Homebrew to support Audiobooks/podcasts/ext

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by drugbringer, Apr 14, 2011.

1. drugbringer
    OP

Newcomer drugbringer Member

United States
    I recently got an AKi, and installed Moonshell for listening to things. The problem is, most of what I listen to are podcasts, most of which are around 2 hours long.

Now, I'm used to this with other MP3 players, so I can just seek where I left off (Maybe even put a note on it.) but It'd be easier if the player had some way to save my spot. I'm not sure what that requires, only that an Ipod can do it.

So, is there any Homebrew that can support this? Or am I stuck searching for my place every time I quit mid-podcast?

2. jurassicplayer

Member jurassicplayer Completionist Themer

United States
    Hm...I don't particularly remember the details about Moonshell...but was it really like that xD?
    Moonshell2 should be able to work fine for you and it can remember your place in an audio, though it isn't a super decked out feature like what you are wanting. It's pretty much an "if you turn it off, when you turn it back on it will continue where it left off", so you can't really save your position as in putting a sticky note or something, but there is also a time stamp that you can look at and manually memorize the time I guess...