Hacking Any homebrew like Nintendont that play Wii games with different controllers?

gbadl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I like how Nintendont allows you to use other controllers to play gamecube games with different controllers. Is there a homebrew that allows you to play wii games with different controllers and not needing a wiimote or nunchuk? The style of play would be the same as using a controller to play wii games on the Dolphin emulator.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
yeah sadly no one ever bothered the problem with wii stuff is manny diferent set ups for diferent games with aiming, tilting or even doing diferent gestures it makes all this much more complicated, while dolphin is an emulator and emulates the entire control portion a usbloader doesnt emulate anything gamewise so yeah that is the major diference no emulation.

gbadl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I was thinking there would be a way to emulate controls on a wii at the sacrifice of 1 or 2 fps.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I was thinking there would be a way to emulate controls on a wii at the sacrifice of 1 or 2 fps.
well emualting the CC and such yeah emulating the wiimote gestures and tilts its much harder so yeah it would be very hard imo on the wii but for emulating games that dont use gestures/tilting it would be very easy but i doubt anyone would bother tbh most usbloaders are finished and the wii is basicaly finished aswhell so i doubt any major hacker would do this.

gbadl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
well emualting the CC and such yeah emulating the wiimote gestures and tilts its much harder so yeah it would be very hard imo on the wii but for emulating games that dont use gestures/tilting it would be very easy but i doubt anyone would bother tbh most usbloaders are finished and the wii is basicaly finished aswhell so i doubt any major hacker would do this.

Dolphin does it pretty well and it is open source, from what I see that part of the emulation takes up little resources.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Look at you holding tiny things