Homebrew Any Gxgeo News?

kevenz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There's got to be some?..... there is no news since november 23rd!

I just hope blizzo haven't given up on this emulator just yet because it was close to being prefect.

UranusKiller

TranceMaster
Trophies
Website
djdynamite.freeforums.org
XP
Country
from my understanding, blizzo is busy with usual work and hasn't had much time to update his code, he is still trying to update when ever he can....

I know this as i chat with him, i love neogeo aswel, hoping for a in game menu, and saves etc
smile.gif

dondi

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
UranusKiller said:
from my understanding, blizzo is busy with usual work and hasn't had much time to update his code, he is still trying to update when ever he can....

I know this as i chat with him, i love neogeo aswel, hoping for a in game menu, and saves etc
smile.gif

big thx for this useful information! I luv this emulator and the awesome work of him...

I hope he'll find a way to update his code so we can play some games like svc chaos, Garou or KOF 2003 on Wii
smile.gif

Bye

Dash Kappei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, this is such an awesome emu that'd be a HUGE waste not seeing it updated anymore.

I was shocked at how "complete" it was upon release, and even as it is I'm pretty satisfied!

Having it with full Classic Controller support, a barebones in-game emu with pause/save, the "cracking" sound glitch fixed and the ability to play some of the larger roms, well that would be the icing on the cake.

But nontheless, awesome work from Blizzo, hopefully we'll hear from him sooner than later, and many thanks to him fro such an awesome HBC app
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, no sabría cómo decirte