Hacking Any great new hacks or old useful goodies i missed?

BoredGuyonGBA

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there some really useful hack or anything that will benefit in wii stuff? ;)

I'm using DML, Usb loading. Retexturing, NEEK(ing :yay: ), I got a theme for homebrew, im safe with a nand backup and Priiloader,

Is there any thing i have missed? something great? share? :hateit: :hateit: :bow: :bow: :bow: :grog: :shit: :unsure:

Anon10W1z

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
theres lots of fun programs to play with.
comandeer mii will let you download miis from the check mii out channel and patch them to be able to edit them on your own wii.
you can setup wii linux. i bet youll be able to find a shitload of linux games that run under that.
something like 46 emulators for other platforms are listed on wiibrew, which gives you another 250,000 games. [citation needed]
theres hundreds of original and ported games targeting the wii. you can play them like they are and you can grab the source of most of them and modify that game however you want.
and if you dont mind 480p and 2 channel audio, theres a handfull of media players.

diddy81

Wii Theme Team
Trophies
XP
Country
well after taking a look around and bumping a year old thread by mistake only download for commandeerMii was a multiupload link in the wiibrew testing area which is dead

any chance you could reupload it pune???

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country
well after taking a look around and bumping a year old thread by mistake only download for commandeerMii was a multiupload link in the wiibrew testing area which is dead

any chance you could reupload it pune???
Yea I tried out a slightly modified version of commandeermii since it was hanging waiting to log to gecko, the version worked great, hope [member='giantpune'] decides to re-up it soon ;)

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is a link i gave to somebody in pm. it might have been massiverican. http://www.mediafire.com/?cac1maxy9iruiah

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night