Any good upcoming / recently released Wii and DS games?

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by davidsl_128, Jan 5, 2011.

1. davidsl_128
    OP

Member davidsl_128 GBAtemp Brightsider

Colombia
    So I've always been a Nintendo guy, playing all the Marios and Zeldas and whatnot. I own a Wii and a DSlite, and have enjoyed myself a lot with them. But I'm starting to get bored, it's as though I'm getting tired of gaming in general. I already beat the games that I've found interesting, and right now the only game I can play for more than 20 minutes without getting bored is Pokemon, and I'm starting to loose interest in that too.

So are there any good (preferably awesome!) upcoming or recently released games (for Wii or DS, or even PC games with that Ninty feel) that I might have missed? I really want to enjoy gaming again!

btw, Zelda Wii is already in my radar, so don't mention it xD Also no FPS's, I like my shooters with a mouse and a keyboard only. And even then I don't like them that much [​IMG]

2. B-Blue

Member B-Blue im a slut

Mario Sports Mix, deBlob 2 and conduit2 are coming out next month.
    The Last Story is going to be released on the 27th in Japan.
    Earth Seeker also looks pretty good. It's a new action/adventure made by an independent studio led by Capcom. It's coming out this fall. The trailer is on the front page if you wanna watch it, btw.

And of course Zelda! [​IMG]

3. Taleweaver

Member Taleweaver Storywriter

Belgium
    Have you looked at the games that were released in november? (link to Guild McCommunist's post). That list is so huge I didn't even notice there were barely any new games in december.

(@Guild: if you're reading this: is there going to be a list of december/january released games?).

Personally, I'm having a blast with fluidity and donkey kong country returns (yeah, and starcraft 2 on PC...but that's off-topic here). I can't say which kind of games you'll like, though. If there are any (it's okay if you don't feel like playing games anymore...give it a couple weeks/months, and the thrill will come back).

4. B-Blue

Member B-Blue im a slut

5. godreborn

Member godreborn GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    that's what truly angers me about the ds and especially the wii. u get like one good game every two months...even longer with the wii. it's really the gamecube all over again with nintendo relying almost exclusively on first and second-party titles to keep the wii afloat.

6. Vigilante

Member Vigilante TempLurker

Philippines
    Just to add there is still one more proffersor layton game that still hasnt been traslated the prof leyton and the specters flute and chances are they will still translate it just like the other games

7. OMGshoes

Newcomer OMGshoes Member

Canada
    Kingdom Hearts RE:Coded is coming out this month.

8. Vigilante

Member Vigilante TempLurker

Philippines
    And I hope it will be better than the other kingdom heart ds